Ask Grey/Trav anything!

If you could hypnotize people via eye contact, what would you do with this power, and why?

Also, if you could turn into 3 fictional creatures, what would you turn into, what additional power would you give each of those forms, and why? Choose wisely, as while you would be able to switch between being any of those 3 creatures at will, you would lose the ability to return to your original form permanently, nor would you be able to have the ability to turn into anything else besides those 3 creatures.

Sorry if these were a couple of weird questions to revive your AMA with...
This is gonna take a while to make so I’m gonna sleep right now and answer it sometime tomorrow

If you could hypnotize people via eye contact, what would you do with this power, and why?
The thing I would do with this power is, convince my partner that their body is perfect and accept it
That’s all
Also, if you could turn into 3 fictional creatures, what would you turn into, what additional power would you give each of those forms, and why? Choose wisely, as while you would be able to switch between being any of those 3 creatures at will, you would lose the ability to return to your original form permanently, nor would you be able to have the ability to turn into anything else besides those 3 creatures.
I mean technically my Vtuber model does count as a fictional creature so that works
For the other 2 I can’t really think of anything that I would come up with tbh
Sorry if these were a couple of weird questions to revive your AMA with...
No you’re all good, I quite enjoyed getting asked something!

Also sorry that it took me forever to respond I nearly forgot about this ;-;

Back
Top Bottom