Ask a dragon

im setting up my signature and i cant get the spoilers to work. they just pop up some words and they dont even show whn i look at the preview.

You've put stuff in them and given them a title (text that appears on the spoiler itself) I assume. (I don't actually know if this effects it at all and you should probably contact staff about it tbh.)

Old username was simply the first one I had ever made. This one is based on a character I've made.

I can´t as whenever I click the spoiler button it just asks me for a title and lets say I want the title to be ¨Look at DEEZ¨ then it will put this in the text box
and I tried putting stuff below it. but it doesn´t even show up when i preview. its like that hole line isn´t there.

I´ll try a bit more and then i will contact staff....

Last edited:
No particular opinion on anime, no hate, or special liking.
And for dragon type, that's electric.

I am struggling to get the honeycomb accessory in my world, even though it's supposed to be common as I understand, I have defeated queen bee 6 times and even got really rare things like honeyed goggles n stuff, but no honeycomb, is there anything I have to do to get her to drop it?
Edit: forgot to say I'm in expert :D

Back
Top Bottom