Ask the (insert noun that represents me) anything

AmberedMienfoo

Official Terrarian
Yea, ask me whatever ya want and I'll answer within like 3 seconds because I am a quick answerer!!

Only questions I don't want is politicak/religious stuff and extremely personal stuff. Anything else (like interests, Terraria stuff, etc) is fine!

Who are your 3 favorite NPCs, and favorite quotes from each of them?
With NPCs you just mean townsfolk right because if so:

3rd: The Merchant. I always place him in my spawn point on my playthroughs and sells good stuff. "Check out my dirt blocks; they are extra dirty."

2nd: The Cyborg. He's a Cyborg, how could you not like that? "The Wizard's functions cannot be scientifically analyzed. Neutral functions overloaded. Translation: I hate this."

1st: The Zoologist. She's silly. Also cool fox lady. "Rawgh! PEOPLE. TOO MANY. Irritate!"

If we're counting NPCs just as in non-player characters in general then my top 3 would all be Lucy. I love Lucy!

If you could have 3 super powers, what 3 powers would you choose, and what would you use each of them for?

On the topic of threes... if you could turn into any 3 fictional creatures(and be able to switch between them at will), what 3 would you choose? (A fair bit of warning, you would be unable to switch back into your normal form by any means.)

If you could have 3 super powers, what 3 powers would you choose, and what would you use each of them for?

On the topic of threes... if you could turn into any 3 fictional creatures(and be able to switch between them at will), what 3 would you choose? (A fair bit of warning, you would be unable to switch back into your normal form by any means.)

For the superpowers:
The power to get whatever powers I find convenient for the moment with no Monkey's Paw or anything like that. LMO /j it'd probably be less exaggerated stuff like easier learning, immunity to disease, and night vision.

As for fictional creatures, idk Lucy the Axe (I love Lucy!)

Back
Top Bottom