tModLoader Astronomy Overhaul

gawgitta

Steampunker
Astronomy Overhaul is a mod in development by me which aims to Overhaul the space biome (among other things as well, but space is the big thing here). So far the mod adds an Ore that exclusively spawns in space, Igneus, as well as an armor set, sword, shotgun, and staff all made from Igneus Bars. The mod is extremely early in development, so if your looking forward to more things, I can only advise patience.

All sprite work is done by Polar

1576454870826.png

An example of Igneus Ore on an island (the generation won't stay like this, I'm going to fine tune it eventually).

Edit: World gen has been scrapped entirely because there was not enough room in space, Igneus Ore will drop from a boss once the boss is implemented.

ArmorTemplate_v1_GIFFullArmorPlayer.gif

Igneus Armor (Sprite by Polar)

Igneus Mask: 7 defense, +10% ranged damage
Igneus Chestpiece: 9 defense, +15% total damage
Igneus Legpieces: 6 defense, +2% movement speed
Total Defense: 22

SunsteelSword.png

Igneus Spatha (Sprite by Polar)

Damage: 32
Crit Chance: 4%
Very Fast Speed
Average knockback
A burst of stars appears at the mouse whenever swung

SunsteelBar.png

Igneus Bar

SunsteelOre.png

Igneus Ore

That is all the content in the mod as of now (except for an unobtainable weapon but I'm not gonna bother to explain it since its unobtainable without cheats). The only items not covered are Igneus Ore and Igneus Bars since they're pretty self explanatory.

Join the Astronomy Overhaul Discord Server!

Edit: Updated sprites, made images not obnoxiously big, advised world gen scrapping
Edit 2 (21/1/2020): Edited names

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom