tModLoader Auto Piggy Bank

diniamo

Terrarian
Hello there, I saw this feature in a popular mod (to be clear, no code was copied), but I didn't want to install the whole thing, so I implemented a standalone version of it with (probably) more features.

Auto Piggy Bank automatically stores your coins into your piggy bank.
Client side configuration:
- Auto Piggy Bank Toggle (Default: On): toggles the mod's functionality for the current player
- Trigger On Money Trough interact (Default: Off): if enabled, the mod only puts the coins into the player's piggy once they use the Money Trough item
- Invert Money Placement Order (Default: Off): inverts the order that money is placed into your piggy bank (this is only useful when using Trigger On Money Trough Open)

Server side configuration:
- Require Money Trough (Default: On): if enabled, the player has to have to have a Money Trough in their inventory for the mod to take effect

There might be a few bugs, as the mod hasn't been fully tested, please feel free to report them if you find any.

It's recommended to download the mod from the in-game tModLoader mod browser or Steam Workshop. If for some reason, that doesn't work, you can also get the mod on the Github Releases page.

The source code can be found here

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom