Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Multi
Operating System
Windows 11
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
Me, and two others just fought the mechanical eyes, we all took part in the fight, with around 8k hp left on one eye, me and another died. The final guy killed the eye and got a loot bag but me and the other friend who died did not, we have looked all round where the eye died but there is no bag for either of us.

It might be just one loop bag that drops and whoever gets it, gets it. That's just the way it is as it should be unless you're fighting multiple monsters of the same.

Many other games use the same rule and I like it even if I don't get what I want.

Other games give the same loop to everyone and eventually that kills the gameplay. Remember borderlands?

If I am not mistaken they did the same thing at first where the items were dropped and you picked up what you picked up and I think after that since people were hardcore farming and would steal kill they made it where everyone gets it into their inventory automatically and eventually the play base died. Everybody was getting what they want and then they moved on. Instead of becoming skilled enough to deal with The Intruders and the boss they just whined about it.

I wasn't one of the whiners I was one that constantly tried anyway against higher level people with little success. However when I did have success the award was great and when I played with that person again they left me alone because they knew I figured out something. Robert decades ago.

It might be just one loop bag that drops and whoever gets it, gets it. That's just the way it is as it should be unless you're fighting multiple monsters of the same.

Many other games use the same rule and I like it even if I don't get what I want.

Other games give the same loop to everyone and eventually that kills the gameplay. Remember borderlands?

If I am not mistaken they did the same thing at first where the items were dropped and you picked up what you picked up and I think after that since people were hardcore farming and would steal kill they made it where everyone gets it into their inventory automatically and eventually the play base died. Everybody was getting what they want and then they moved on. Instead of becoming skilled enough to deal with The Intruders and the boss they just whined about it.

I wasn't one of the whiners I was one that constantly tried anyway against higher level people with little success. However when I did have success the award was great and when I played with that person again they left me alone because they knew I figured out something. Robert decades ago.
In Terraria, beating bosses in Expert+ will drop 1 treasure bag for every player who dealt damage to said boss,
and each player's treasure bag can only be picked up by the player that the treasure bag is for.

Technically, it only drops one singular bag, but every player is able to pick it up without affecting the other players :^)
There are already known bugs where one player "gives" their opportunity to pick up the bag to another player, leaving them with no bag and the other with two bags. This is probably another bug with it, but my guess is that it doesn't reproduce and thus is very difficult to fix.

Back
Top Bottom