NPCs & Enemies Boss rush

I think it would be cool if there were a boss rush event that could be activated at an altar on the opposite side of the world as the aether. Only able to be found in a large drunk world and has an arena that cannot be broken. Once the altar is activated, the player will get the creative shock debuff and cannot leave or they will die, kind of like the WoF. There would be every boss except the WoF, even from events, and the bosses won’t drop anything until the end of the rush. Once the event is finished, the altar will glow with a beam of light and drop the loot from a random boss from the boss rush with increased odds of extremely rare loot. And for the first time you defeat it, you get a new achievement called “Omnipotent Warlord”.

Although I had the idea of a boss rush before, this isnt how I would imagine.

Also, an achievement named "omnipotent warlord" sounds so funny... In a bad way.

You can already do this with individual boss summon items. The only bosses without these items are the event bosses. These wouldn’t fit well, as they are designed to have their swarm with them, if I’m correct. Fighting one alone would be a power dip. Just set up pylons/teleporters and a sundial/mooldial for arena requirements.

Back
Top Bottom