• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.4 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

PC Brutallama's Brutal Vanilla Revamp

Samuplay21

Terrarian
for anybody wondering, this pack doesnt work with the calamity texture pack, it interferes (idk how to write that) because they botha have some sprites for the same weapons, enemies, bosses etc

Aqre

Official Terrarian
This pack looks stunning! I'm loving this, especially those gold textures or the meteorite tools / armor! 👀

BadPiggy1024

Terrarian
All the new textures are amazing!
But it seems that the sprite of mining helmet is missing from the pack. It shows the changed sprite in the inventory but the original one on characters. Could you fix this please?

Nancok

Skeletron Prime
Not sure if I should take it seriously. I am not even sure you did it right or not, just adding pack.json will not solve it. And let's not speak about me, what I wrote above you.
Unless the images are of a different size, adding a "Content" folder and the json should be enough, no?

Top Bottom