Resolved BUG !! // Mechanical Worm can't be craft !!?

HISMO

Terrarian
Steam or GOG
Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
Hello to the whole terraria community,

I am a French player (excuse my hazardous translation) and I am writing my first post here on the forum to let you know about a problem that is happening to me and request your help.
My problem is the following, I can't craft the "Mechanical Worm" bait to summon the destroyer ...
I can follow the indications on the terraria wiki to the letter and ask the guide for the recipe, nothing helps ...
I nevertheless have my mythrile anvil, my 6 night souls, my 5 iron ingots as well as my 6 Rotten Chunk but nothing is displayed on the craft sheet, i try all kinds of metal, but nothing helps.
It's been a few days since I encountered this problem and requested the help of the moderator or the community to help me find a solution, because I remain blocked on the progress of my character for the future equipment to be created with the loot of the destroyer.
Thank you for reading my post and thank you in advance for your help and thanks for this beautiful game ! <3<3

A french Player.

Attachments

• help.png
    help.png
    724.3 KB · Views: 601
From what I can tell you don’t have lead/iron
You need lead or iron specifically to craft it
Thank you for your quick reply !<3
It's very strange, I was sure to have tested all types of metal lingo !!??
Before your answer, I created another world in "carmine" mode to try with "Vertebra" to bring them back to my world innitial which is in "corutpion" mode and it works, but as you rightly said, the plond lingo with "Rotten Chunk" also worked, I do not understand, I may have tried badly earlier, in anyway everything works !!!! Thank you for your help, I can finally screw the :red: of this destroyer, a big thank you [SIZE=4]Greybrynn[/SIZE] !!

Back
Top Bottom