PS3 Buying Bloodroot at CRAZY prices!

Vendidurt

Eye of Cthulhu
Just like it says. I have platinum coins, pet items including Bone Key, seaweed, and eater bone.

I am willing to even give my one and only Paladin Hammer for it.

Other items include but are not limited to:

Terra Blade
Full Suit of any armor
Dungeon painings
Lihzahrd Traps
Crimson Key Mold

Msg me please!

Reactions: Ali
Just like it says. I have platinum coins, pet items including Bone Key, seaweed, and eater bone.

I am willing to even give my one and only Paladin Hammer for it.

Other items include but are not limited to:

Terra Blade
Full Suit of any armor
Dungeon painings
Lihzahrd Traps
Crimson Key Mold

Msg me please!

Uhh... I have 495 Orange Bloodroot if you would like them? :) Err... No charge lol.

I... Am a complete idiot. Last night, I don't believe the prefix was on so I just assumed it was PC...
Oh god, I am so sorry. D:
I only have PC Terraria!

No problem :p do you know any farming techniques to obtain them?

Yeah! A really easy one is to go into what is technically the "cavern"/"underground" area (you'll be able to tell by the background changing) and just dig straight through (left and right). Do this and you're bound to run into at least 10 and then after you're done collecting it from there, they are most likely going to grow in the spots where you dug.
At least, this is how I farmed mine. While I was waiting for them to pop up, I just randomly dug throughout the caverns and found a ton more! After about 2 hours of just randomly digging, I had 2 stacks of 99. xD

I hope this helps!

Yeah! A really easy one is to go into what is technically the "cavern"/"underground" area (you'll be able to tell by the background changing) and just dig straight through (left and right). Do this and you're bound to run into at least 10 and then after you're done collecting it from there, they are most likely going to grow in the spots where you dug.
At least, this is how I farmed mine. While I was waiting for them to pop up, I just randomly dug throughout the caverns and found a ton more! After about 2 hours of just randomly digging, I had 2 stacks of 99. xD

I hope this helps!

It is NOT that easy on console. They have not showed up in 8 worlds for me. I made farms, world-spanning tunnels with dirt ceilings. Nothing. If you figure something out please show me!

I think orange bloodroot is glitched on Console, cause I have been playing the Xbox 360 version for months and haven't encountered a single bloodroot on my world. I made a thread for myself looking to buy them, as I really want them (orange is my favourite colour). Hopefully they are just super rare. If anyone has ever encountered one on Console send me a pic.

I think orange bloodroot is glitched on Console, cause I have been playing the Xbox 360 version for months and haven't encountered a single bloodroot on my world. I made a thread for myself looking to buy them, as I really want them (orange is my favourite colour). Hopefully they are just super rare. If anyone has ever encountered one on Console send me a pic.
I have came across one before on the Vita on a Hardcore character but died :p so I think it is glitched but it is obtainable :)

Pics or it didnt happen. Im thinking ill get in trouble with the mods by asking for something "unobtainable".

Pics or it didnt happen. Im thinking ill get in trouble with the mods by asking for something "unobtainable".
I don't think you can get in trouble for asking for an item that is supposed to be in the game, even if it is unobtainable. Idk, all I hope is that if it's unobtainable that they fix it.

Back
Top Bottom