PC Buying collections

ecar

Terrarian
Looking for giant collections of diffrent items, for example, a 1343 sapphires is something i could be intrested in, or 100+ broken hero swords. However, im not intrested in wood dirt honey blocks obsidian and such items that are extremly easy to obtain. I do also want to buy every armour in the game. With the armours id like to buy all at once. I pay in platinum preferably.

My steam name, ecar ツ B>Trading Cards

NOTE: Buying collections in bulk. If you have a collection of some sort to sell and see someone else trying to sell lets say 50 of that item, feel free to buy them and then sell them to me integrated with the bulk for a higher price (higher price is optional ;) )

Well I'm farming pirate invasion relatively often and I normally always sell them so I thought you might be interested. But if you're searching for stackable items I don't rly have that much except for Beetle Husks (have tons of them for some reason).

Well if I knew that a few hours earilier I could have given you like more than 1000 but I only have about 250 atm :/

I have exaclty 560 now. Let's say... 5 plat for all? Or do you have the Fisherman's Pocket Guide by any chance? Also willing to trade for items :)

Back
Top Bottom