tModLoader Calamity Playthrough

SixDollars

Terrarian
Ok,so I started a Calamity Playthrough and yeah I know some stuff like bosses and some of the good setups but I really need some help,I tried reading guides but they don't help much,can someone recommend me weapons or what should I do in early PreHardmode and Hardmode,the thing that I am a bit scared about and have no clue how to play is Post Moonlord stuff,after that point,everything is modded and I have no clue about weapons,I know the armor sets,but there are many weapons and don't know how to get them and if they are good,and when exactly I can get them.Thanks in advance!

Ok,so I started a Calamity Playthrough and yeah I know some stuff like bosses and some of the good setups but I really need some help,I tried reading guides but they don't help much,can someone recommend me weapons or what should I do in early PreHardmode and Hardmode,the thing that I am a bit scared about and have no clue how to play is Post Moonlord stuff,after that point,everything is modded and I have no clue about weapons,I know the armor sets,but there are many weapons and don't know how to get them and if they are good,and when exactly I can get them.Thanks in advance!
Oh,I put it in the wrong category,sorry I didn't know . :(

Back
Top Bottom