3DS Can someone recreate a glitch for me?

Eternal Thrýlos 🐿️

Eater of Worlds
Let me explain the situation, I had a world where meteorite spawned under a chest, making the chest only duplicate every time I tried to mine it. It was on a floating island.
I think the reason it spawned on a floating island was because there wasn't anywhere else for it to spawn, the spawning conditions for a meteorite biome include having enough flat land but I mined a whole bunch of holes, I never filled in any of the holes I made after mining ores. I think that might be why it spawned on a floating island instead. I lost my world to a corruption so I can't show the glitch, but if I could see it again I would be most grateful. I was able to get infinite money from this, because every time I mined the chest it would drop a new copy of it.

so just to make sure that you are actually being helpful. your 3DS version is 1.05 correct? and on another note is your copy NOA (Americas) or NOE? (Europe) I ask this because Nintendo has a long long history of minor regional differences in there games

Back
Top Bottom