Can't find any corrupters

Same none of those will spawn!!! I've tried everything, but can get those two mobs to spawn.

I'm also having hell of a time spawning Mimics. Some 80+ hours only seen 3...

Lol pretty good forum I started... Yes this is a pretty bad bug, with hardly any mimics spawning plus no corrupters spawning, which equals no ankh charm -_-. Please fix this terraria, and I think it's about time to create a new update.

So... same thing for me.. I even get thoses annoying Ichor Stickers. I think they should add it as a drop from illuminant slimes, diseaster bunnies are some other enemy...

So, I made an account to answer this. On mobile, Corruptors won't spawn at all and Floaty Grosses only spawn Pre-Plantera. Not sure why, they just do. If you have beaten Plantera, forget the Ankh Charm. NO WORLDS WILL SPAWN FLOATY GROSSES! It's a glitch, in the next update (1.2.3) that will be fixed along with adding fishing, Duke Fishron, Frost Moon event, many items and lots of bug fixes. Fingers crossed, it should come out around April 14th, I calculated the average wait between updates. Then again, it is just a calculation.

So, I made an account to answer this. On mobile, Corruptors won't spawn at all and Floaty Grosses only spawn Pre-Plantera. Not sure why, they just do. If you have beaten Plantera, forget the Ankh Charm. NO WORLDS WILL SPAWN FLOATY GROSSES! It's a glitch, in the next update (1.2.3) that will be fixed along with adding fishing, Duke Fishron, Frost Moon event, many items and lots of bug fixes. Fingers crossed, it should come out around April 14th, I calculated the average wait between updates. Then again, it is just a calculation.
Duke Fishron and Fishing were 1.2.4, not 1.2.3. Console doesn't even have them, even after having the 1.2 update for longer. And also, the ports don't line up exactly with old PC updates, they resize the ports to certain sizes that are easier to push out.

Well,If you play on multiplayer, they might spawn,
As I played with my friend and we both got Paladin's Hammer and shields
and Ankh Charms to boot.

I've spent ~10 hours farming in both a modified Underground Crimson and Underground Corruption - and have only seen one Floaty Gross when doing multiplayer. Got every other Ankh Charm ingredient, so this is getting annoying.

Really? I got the vitamins, I wasn't even trying to get them, it just so happened that a corrupter got in my way and it dropped the vitamins.
[DOUBLEPOST=1433799382,1433799359][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh yeah, I'm also on the mobile version.

As of now, all the mobs that are said here spawn. In my exprience, i found a few floaty gorss, clowns, and corruptors.

Back
Top Bottom