Mobile Can't move items in inventory

I just started the game and can't progress because I can't move any items in my inventory. I can select them, but if I try to drag the item my finger just highlights the next item in the path I'm dragging. I can't move any items to the top row or into the trash. I'm pretty much limited to running around killing slimes and chopping down trees.

If anyone knows a solution I'd appreciate the help.

Android 6.0.1 Samsung Note 5. Already uninstalled and reinstalled, created a new character and a new world, no fix.

I've tried tapping each item over ten times
Tried double tapping the items I wanted to switch spots each rapidly, tried tapping the items at the same time using two fingers. Can't tap anything into working.

I experience similar issues in my phone. I believe the problem it simply the screen touch sensitivity. (Like if you enable dev mode and turn on touch display you'd see the dot shaking without your finger moving.) Some games use a still hold for actions. You could see if you can turn down your device sensitivity.

Thank you for the reply. This would make sense. Do you know what the option is called to reduce the sensitivity? I went through my dev options and couldn't find it.

I remember my Note 4 used to have a toggle for this, but I can't find anything similar.

Odd, after i tap the item once or twice and then tap, hold, and drag, i can move items. I even enabled the touch feeeback. Ive never had touch problems before some of these updates came.

Hmmm, Very odd indeed. Seems very weird. I focus mostly on terraria PC so with console edition i dont know much... But, i suggest trying to restart your device. If that doesnt work i suggest contacting Terraria Support (which i do not recommend because it doesnt seem like the game, but your device) or contact your Devices support or dealer.:kingslime:

Hmmm, Very odd indeed. Seems very weird. I focus mostly on terraria PC so with console edition i dont know much... But, i suggest trying to restart your device. If that doesnt work i suggest contacting Terraria Support (which i do not recommend because it doesnt seem like the game, but your device) or contact your Devices support or dealer.:kingslime:
Restarting his device wouldn't do anything. I am a heavy mobile user. (4 different devices used so far) only one device has that issue, my phone, and i notice it only happens while the point i touch shakes. Unless it is still it won't drag.

Also not much can be done about said issue when it comes to a company they can't help. Maybe the device manufacturer could improve the device touch. But it's unlikely to effect a current device

I dont think its the phones fault. Any trouble tapping items to move them or selecting worlds to play only came with the few recent updates to Terraria.

I play with a LG G3 and a ZTE Awe N800

Back
Top Bottom