PS4 Can't read buffs (not really a bug)

TuxedoMask

Eye of Cthulhu
I got the terraria 1.3 update for ps4 last month and still have problems one of which is not being able to see what buffs I have active or for how long they are going to be active for.

I got the terraria 1.3 update for ps4 last month and still have problems one of which is not being able to see what buffs I have active or for how long they are going to be active for.
They're aware of the opacity issue with buffs. :) I'm not sure how soon it will be addressed though as the crash inducing bugs are currently the priority. You can look at your current buffs by going to the inventory and switching to the 'Equipment' (grappling hook) menu on the right, the buffs appear below your inventory slots, just keep scrolling down.

They're aware of the opacity issue with buffs. :) I'm not sure how soon it will be addressed though as the crash inducing bugs are currently the priority. You can look at your current buffs by going to the inventory and switching to the 'Equipment' (grappling hook) menu on the right, the buffs appear below your inventory slots, just keep scrolling down.
Thank you for the info it's Alot of help.

Any info on the opacity issue with the buff bar on ps4?
Kind of a pain in the butt not being able to know what buff and debuffs you have

Back
Top Bottom