NPCs & Enemies Changing Where the Cockatiel Critters Spawn

bazelgeiss

Terrarian
Cockatiels don't live in the jungle! They are native to arid climates in Australia. It would be more accurate to their real life environment to have them spawn in the desert oasis.

Ehhh, I wouldn't expect Terraria to adhere so much to real life. I actually kinda like where the cockatiels are right now, they're quite colorful and fit well in the jungle biome.
Yeah, that's true! It's just a little nitpick on my end. Maybe they could add some more desert birds... vultures, perhaps? Lol.

vultures, perhaps? Lol.
I'm sure you already know this, but vultures already exist in terraria as an enemy. To also make them a critter would only serve to cause confusion.

I think a really neat bird to add to the desert could be a roadrunner (yes, they're real).

Last edited:
I'm sure you already know this, but vultures already exist in terraria as an enemy. To also make them a critter would only serve to cause confusion.

I think a really need bird to add to the desert could be a roadrunner (yes, they're real).
I was actually referencing another post I made that the user I replied to also commented on. I was suggesting vultures be replaced as an enemy and made a critter instead.

But Roadrunners would be amazing too!

Back
Top Bottom