Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
I can't access my characters and worlds now, i'll just list some facts about what happened that might be of help: video showing bug
-Can't use neither of the characters and they seem to be reseted (time played seems okay)
-Using backup on the older world seems to work (I dont really care about them without my character from them tho)
-"Josemi 1.4" character and Every map but the one on top were created around when 1.4 hit live
-"Josemi 1.4" had at least 400HP and max mana for sure when I stopped playing
-Everything on the video was stored on cloud (but the character created to show worlds ofc)
-Josemi character had also more than 100HP and 20 mana
-Josemi character was created because the other one was already bugged but I didn't give it much thought because I just thought maybe an update corrupted it and started over anyways
-When I created that character worlds worked just fine
-All of Josemi's playtime was done in a session, meaning character bugged before playing it a second time
-There was a game reinstalation between "Josemi 1.4" last use and bugged but no complete PC reinstalation and none of them in the case of "Josemi" character

Ask for any detail that might help, I can't really think of anything more.

It seems your world is corrupted, go to the world folder in my games terraria worlds
And delete the world’s .plr and change the .plr.bak to just .plr by renaming the .bak one and removing .bak
Hope that this makes sense and I hope it works

It seems your world is corrupted, go to the world folder in my games terraria worlds
And delete the world’s .plr and change the .plr.bak to just .plr by renaming the .bak one and removing .bak
Hope that this makes sense and I hope it works
I dont see how this would make any difference since both my characters and worlds seem corrupted and how they seem to corrupt even after creating one. And btw they are on the cloud so I cant do that anyways.

I dont see how this would make any difference since both my characters and worlds seem corrupted and how they seem to corrupt even after creating one. And btw they are on the cloud so I cant do that anyways.
No the characters aren’t corrupted if they were you wouldn’t even be able to have the name show I’m pretty sure that’s it it’s only the world.
On the cloud? Well I think you can still stake it off the cloud

No the characters aren’t corrupted if they were you wouldn’t even be able to have the name show I’m pretty sure that’s it it’s only the world.
On the cloud? Well I think you can still stake it off the cloud
Watch the video I posted, I can't access my characters, I click on them and it does nothing, I literally can't play my characters so... Yeah I think they are corrupted aswell.

Back
Top Bottom