PC Chlorophyte Farm

Guest735

Terrarian
----------------------------
Game Version 1.4.0.5
----------------------------

A chlorophyte farm is very useful.
With this you can collect the ore safely and infinitely if maintained correctly, very useful for ranged class (chlorophyte bullets).

This is done as seen in the image, each time the ores are collected, the collected ores must be replaced by mud blocks and one ore must be left in the middle for the ores to continue spreading infinitely, it is worth remembering that only a limited amount of ores can spread in a region, so there are only 8 boxes of mud blocks with ores, in each region.
This spacing between the mud boxes with ores and the other blocks of the rest of the region that are not mud(e.g. stone and dirt), is apparently good for the evil biome not to infect the farm if the farm is made in the evil biome:
3.png

This is possible to see the ores growing in real time on the big map, so you can go to collect only when the farm have enough.
In this sample, these 3 regions are located in +-"300 cavern, 600 cavern and 900 cavern" in the Depth Meter item, this is a small world and the regions are connected by teleporters:
1.png

With these 12 regions I collect +-400 ores at a time in total, all connected by teleporters:
2.png

Apparently is better to make the regions outside the jungle biome, as this biome seems to interfere in the quality of the farm, maybe because of the
quantity-limit-rule of ores per region.

Last edited:
that's a lot of time spent wiring
I have no problem with that, the wiring mechanisms of this game is something that excites my mind.:passionate:

Dude, that's good. Even one farm place is useful for chlorophyte bullets.
Maybe, but depending on the weapon and the difficulty of the game used, more regions may be needed, I think that this regions number of this guide are good for the master mode and the SDMG weapon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom