Blocks & Decoration Cloud Bricks ☁️

HandsomeSquirrel🐿️

Eater of Worlds
A new kind of brick! They could be crafted at a Sky Mill, using 2 Cloud blocks for every 1 Cloud Brick. My idea is partially inspired by this panel from a MLP comic:

IMG_3656.jpeg

Because of their increased density, they could halve fall damage instead of preventing it entirely.

Sprite concept by @Runewood🌳:
index.php

Last edited:
I'm trying to make a mockup sprite but it looks a lot like a snow brick, any ideas?
I would personally recommend wide curves, a blue tint to darker shades, very light occasional pastel blue accents, and perhaps extra puffiness and/or small tufts of cloud on the edges. (Edges meaning the sides not blending with other blocks).

This particular part of the cloud brick wall picture may serve as good inspiration regarding my lattermost spriting suggestion:
IMG_3664.jpeg

I would personally recommend wide curves, a blue tint to darker shades, very light occasional pastel blue accents, and perhaps extra puffiness and/or small tufts of cloud on the edges. (Edges meaning the sides not blending with other blocks).

This particular part of the cloud brick wall picture may serve as good inspiration regarding my lattermost spriting suggestion:
View attachment 422639
Thx I'll try that, here's my quick attempt this is a 3x3 square of blocks. (sorry I know its rough.)
CC appreciated.
cloud_blocks.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom