tModLoader Compression - Boss Spawning Chaos and more...

Chromium

Terrarian
***YOU NEED FARGOS MOD OR THIS WILL NOT WORK***
Ores:
Cosmium Ore: Blessed to your world when celestial pull is used
Universium Ore: Bless to your world when universium pillar is used

Bars:
Cosmium Bar: Made from cosmium ore
Soul Bar: Made from almost every soul
Universium Bar: Made from almost every bar I added

Consumables:
Necroplasm: +1 Accessory Slot

Potions:
Lunar Skin: +30 Defense
Archmage: +200% magic damage
Necromancer: +200% summon damage
Muscle: +200% throwing damage
Warlord: +200% melee damage
Sight: +200% ranged damage
Master Eye: +4 Max minions
Armageddon: +1000% Spawnrates
Fighter: +25% Spawnrates
MinersDream: Fast mining
Splitters: 1-3 Projectiles no matter what item you use

Weapons:
Prismatic Hell: Less Mana/More Damage then Last Prism
SDMFMG: Ascended SDMG shoots 5 bullets rapidly less damage though
Uber SDMFMG: Ascended SDMFMG shoots 15 bullets rapidly more damage really expensive recipe
Soul Calibur: Really good weapon thats all I can say
Cosmium Comet Launcher - Shoots Fargo Nukes
Cosmium Sword - Inflicts loads of debuffs
Cosmium Grenade Launcher - Shoots 3 bouncy grenades and other explosives
Universium Rift - Made from cosmium sword and universium bars

Equipment:

Heart of Souls: Various Benefits good for throwing!
All the lures: +Extra fishing lures
The True Shield: +25 Defense equipable Now does various things!
Shinier Stone: Better Shiny Stone +20 Life Regen
Shinier Glowing Stone: Better Shinier Stone +30 Life Regen
Shiniest Glowing Stone: Gives so many effects and massive regen and health bonus
Shackle of Regeneration: Better regen band & +1 Defense
Enhanced Shackle: Better Shackle of Regeneration
Flowering Shackle: Better Enhanced Shackle
Shackle of Souls: Better Flowering Shackle
Shackle of the Cosmos: Better Shackle of Souls
Ironskin: +4 Defense
Goldskin: +7 Defense
Gemskin: +10 Defnse / Various effects
Skin of Souls: +14 Defense / Various effects
Skin of the Cosmos: +18 Defense / Various effects
Iron tooth Necklace: +8 Armor penetration
Gold tooth Necklace: +11 Armor penetration
Gem tooth Necklace: +14 Armor penetration
Necklace of Souls: +17 Armor penetration
Necklace of the Cosmos: +20 Armor penetration
Rangers Eye: Amazing buffs made with shiniest stone ranger stuff

Bosses:
Infinite Boss Items require a certain amount of boss summon items to craft
Infinite Eye Summon
Infinite EoW Summon
Infinite Brain Summon
Infinite Skeletron Summon
Infinite Mechanical Eye Summon
Infinite Destroyer Summon
Infinite Skeletron Prime Summon
Infinite Plantera Summon
Infinite Cultist summon
Infinite Plantera summon
Infinite Fishron summon
Infinite Golem summon
Infinite Moonlord summon
More coming soon?

Compressed Bosses:
Solar Pillar Seed: Solar summon
Vortex Pillar Seed: Vortex summon
Stardust Pillar Seed: Stardust summon
Nebula Pillar Seed: Nebula summon
Mothmans Return: Mothron summon
Flying Fish: Wyvren summon
Thanks to Luiafk and Uncle Danny for the help!

Join Compressions Discord! Discord

Download Compression: Compression

Last edited:
you should make a section called compressed mini bosses that spawn the vainilla minibosses.

besides that interesting mod.

index.php

Incompatibility between that heart thingy accessory and the MoreAccessories+ v2.0 mod as things just disappear from the equipment area.

index.php

Incompatibility between that heart thingy accessory and the MoreAccessories+ v2.0 mod as things just disappear from the equipment area.
its impossible to have more than 7 slots of accesories because making an 8th sloth breaks/crash the game, I speak with VVV101 (dev from more accesories +) time ago and he said that re-logic left on the game code the "possibility" to have a total of 7 slots but they discard the idea but the code from the 7th slot was left there.

how do you get soul of the moon and necroplasm?
I forgot to update the mod here aswell sorry
Necroplasm is crafted with a variety of items ask the guide with a "Demon Heart"
Soul of the moon is dropped from the moonlord ranging from 1-3 souls and a 1/7 chance of dropping

the mod as reach its end? because when I update on the browser it says on the description that the mod has finished its development.

Uhm, I don't know if you had balance in mind, but some items that got added in the last update aren't properly balanced, meaning you can get them without much effort.
Items affected:
Early Lures. You can easily get them by using each one to get the next tier. They should be more in-depth to get.
Cosmic summon staff. 7k damage seems like a bit insane, especially for that price.

Be warned, it appears that Cosmium Ore can replace any tile and can spawn anywhere in the world. This includes the trunks of trees, modded tiles, and the various fauna of the game. I haven't seen it replace chests yet, but I'd still keep it in mind when downloading the mod. Also, this mod seems to require a ton of grinding. You may have to kill 20-100+ Moon Lords to even get enough Souls of the Moon to spawn the ore in the first place. Out of 101 Moon Lords, I got 19 Souls of the Moon and you'll need 20 plus 100 of each of the pillar fragments, 300 of each of the mechanical souls, and 100 ectoplasm just to spawn the Cosmium ore. From all that I've seen from this mod, I don't recommend getting it at all.

Be warned, it appears that Cosmium Ore can replace any tile and can spawn anywhere in the world. This includes the trunks of trees, modded tiles, and the various fauna of the game. I haven't seen it replace chests yet, but I'd still keep it in mind when downloading the mod. Also, this mod seems to require a ton of grinding. You may have to kill 20-100+ Moon Lords to even get enough Souls of the Moon to spawn the ore in the first place. Out of 101 Moon Lords, I got 19 Souls of the Moon and you'll need 20 plus 100 of each of the pillar fragments, 300 of each of the mechanical souls, and 100 ectoplasm just to spawn the Cosmium ore. From all that I've seen from this mod, I don't recommend getting it at all.

You know how op the items from this mod are?

You know how op the items from this mod are?
Despite that, I still do not recommend it. If the grinding was more spread out, I'd think better of it. However, the fact that you'll be sitting there for a while, killing the same bosses over and over again for the same items does not appeal to me. Say, instead of getting 20 souls of the moon, hows about getting more things spread through out the game. It could've been just collecting boss specific souls for each boss. Something I can do while completing the game, not once it's finished. The weapons are strong, but the grind is boring and not worth it in my opinion. Not to mention that it seems all the weapons are just lazy resprites of the Moon Lord's drops/Terra Blade. It's uninteresting and lacking creativity. The Last Prism upgrade, Prismatic Hell, is literally a stronger Last Prism with no start up time. I'd like to have seen more for the work I put into getting it.

Last edited:
Despite that, I still do not recommend it. If the grinding was more spread out, I'd think better of it. However, the fact that you'll be sitting there for a while, killing the same bosses over and over again for the same items does not appeal to me. Say, instead of getting 20 souls of the moon, hows about getting more things spread through out the game. It could've been just collecting boss specific souls for each boss. Something I can do while completing the game, not once it's finished. The weapons are strong, but the grind is boring and not worth it in my opinion. Not to mention that it seems all the weapons are just lazy resprites of the Moon Lord's drops/Terra Blade. It's uninteresting and lacking creativity. The Last Prism upgrade, Prismatic Hell, is literally a stronger Last Prism with no start up time. I'd like to have seen more for the work I put into getting it.

Kay, I agree with it being grindy. But most likely nothing will change until someone else picks up this mod (with permission from the author?).

Hello, error here!
Using Windows 10 x64, tModloader v0.10.0.2, Terraria 1.3.5.2

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Compression.Items.Accessories.RangersEye.AddRecipes()
at Terraria.ModLoader.RecipeHooks.AddRecipes()

Hello, error here!
Using Windows 10 x64, tModloader v0.10.0.2, Terraria 1.3.5.2

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Compression.Items.Accessories.RangersEye.AddRecipes()
at Terraria.ModLoader.RecipeHooks.AddRecipes()
On the off chance you didn't figure it out already, this error right here is a result of not having fargo's mod installed.

Back
Top Bottom