Pixel Art Computer Guy's Precisely Placed Pixels

Water Filter Salesman

Skeletron Prime
I'm learning how to do pixel art, so I thought I could make a thread and put my "collection" in here. I'm still very much a novice at this, so while I will take requests, I can't guarantee that they'll look like the amazing art in Terraria.
Weapons
shank.png bow.png spear.png battle_axe.png saber.png rapier.png lightsaber.png lightsaber2.png

Last edited:
I'm learning how to do pixel art, so I thought I could make a thread and put my "collection" in here. I'm still very much a novice at this, so while I will take requests, I can't guarantee that they'll look like the amazing art in Terraria. So, without further ado here is the first one I have made, "the shank":
View attachment 86623
Made this bow yesterday:
View attachment 86842
View attachment 87035
View attachment 87034
Well done! These sprites look precisely placed, although the shading could be worked on.
I recommend looking at shading tutorials.

I like them, but the shading needs more work. A lot more work.
Try to go for something around 5 different prominent shades per colour. As in, a large difference.

Thanks! I've been a bit busy lately, so I haven't had a whole lot of time for making these, but I'm definitely working on my shading.:D Also, I updated the OP with a few more sprites, and made the sizing a bit more consistent.

Back
Top Bottom