Resolved Connections issues when playing multiplayer with a Friend

EnricoXVS

Terrarian
Hello i have a technical weird issue , recently i bought Terraria on steam and gifted it also to my friend A----- ,
then we tried to play it together , so i hosted via steam and invited him , he joined we played for a bit but as soon as we reached our first cavern and we went down for a bit ,
my friend started lagging really much , and then he got disconnected .
Then we tried to do the opposite and so he hosted and i joined him but as soon as we go mining and go enough down
the connection starts lagging really much and i get disconnected .
We tried everything but this problem persists , also during our experiments we noticed that switching from fullscreen to windowed mode or changing the resolution may affect this weird connection lag , but maybe it's just a coincidence , we can't know for sure .
we have already tried installing net framework and the various setups found in the folder , and we have also already tried uninstalling and freshly reinstall to no avail ,
we have already tried both hosting via Hamachi and via Steam ,
please is there anything else we could try to do ?

Nevermind we found a solution , instead of hosting and playing from the client , we found that by setting up a dedicated terraria server but with the hamachi ipv4
it seems to work and we are able to play without any lag or connection issue , yay we can now have fun :) , thanks anyway for the help , it's a lovely game to play in Coop !

Back
Top Bottom