Map-Parkour Deathrun

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnityLT

Terrarian
Deathrun is a map about an activator, runner, and traps. at this moment there are only 6 traps and i intend to update the map once a week every sunday, not for sure but if i wont have much homework ill fix minor things, add more traps, and work on my grammar ;-;

But now more to explaining whats deathrun, as i said there is an activator, runner, and traps. the activators job is to kill the runners (recommended about 1-2 runners as there arent much traps) and not let them pass. if they pass they have to kill the activator and win the game, if the activator kills the runners he wins.

I would also recommend watching a youtube video or trying it out for yourself on games that are most popular whit deathruns, like: Tf2, Csgo, and the most popular of all: gmod

There is a trap that will need replacment: the boulder trap, ive made a couple chests and added traps and blocks so you could replace them if you accidently destroyed them. also im thinking of making an explosive trap or dynamite one i dont remember how its called but that trap will also need replacments so ill put it in the chests

Keep in mind this is my first map so critisize me. also i would love to have some trap ideas

Now the rules
Rule 1: you cant break, if its for replacment there are chests whit whatever you need. so discard the starting items.
Rule 2: you cannot spam traps, you can only use it once and if you kill someone or not, it dosent matter. also the spears in a box trap you will need to use it 2 times to kill someone. so you can use it 2 times but only for this trap (and also you will have to activate some traps to make way to the next trap for the runners
Rule 3: if you died by a trap and respawned in the spawn room you have to wait until the match ends. i recomend making a hardcore characther to spectate. ofc if youre lazy to make a new char again you dont have to do it.
Rule 4: you have to turn on pvp, i gave the activators a skull book to kill the slimes, and runners a spear to kill the activator if they pass the traps.

Maps i used:
Builders workshop by Teliva, i used the building blocks and furniture as well as traps and lava.
Also the cleared world map by Tosac

The map took about 2 hours to make. 85% of the map was made by hand, and 15% of the map was made whit Tedit (because im new to it xD)

Ive also made alot of pictures but i dont know how to show them ;-;

So yea thats basically it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom