Mobile Demon heart on Journey mode Master mode

Plantinom

Official Terrarian
Your Terraria Device
Huawei Y5 2019
Mobile OS
Wet bombs/rockets freeze the screen when I use them. It stays frozen or force-stops when I use it

Last edited:
If you have time frozen in journey mode, the world doesn't full change to hard mode unless you unfreeze time for a while. A few seconds should do it.

Also are you trying to use it from the hotbar, or from your inventory? Use it from the hotbar like you would a life crystal.

Bruh that because it already have seven accessories slot so it cannot do more then one more accessories slot in your inventory so the demon heart cannot be consumed until your in expert mode which I think increases your accessories slot as well so it kinda work as it intended and for the liquid bombs yea they always will crash no matter what but thankfully it has been seen by the Dev so it will be fixed in a next hotfix so hope your not confused there

If you have not already used one, you can do so in either expert or master, as long as the world is in hard mode.

Well on the Wiki it said that you consumed the Demon Heart after your in master mode because only it give you an extra accessories slot so consuming it cause the Demon Heart to be used which grate you another extra slot which is seven so you understand it now

I'm glad.

Yeah, there is a known problem with them. Hopefully they'll be fixed in the hot-fix next week.

Back
Top Bottom