Story Destined To Be (Terraria journey's end)

Aki Yasushi

Terrarian
Chapter 1 (How did i get here?)

* It's dark, I can't move and can't see anything. I feel like I'm drowning in endless abyss.

Then a bright light began to shine.

[Flashing light]

* Suddenly I was looking up at the sky.

The blue sky is beautiful. I can't remember anything but my name and age.

My name is Taiji. I am 19 years old. The warm wind gently blows the leaves of the grass and trees beside me.

I stood up and looked around, and the endless empty bottom had turned into a forest. At that moment I was.

> Me-"Why i'm in forest? What is this place?"

[Then someone spoke behind me]

> -"Greetings, Terrarian."

*It was man that looked like about my age. He's not tall, though

was not short. He had brown hair. He looked the same as me. The only one

What stood out was his blue eyes, like clear water.

> Me-"H..Huh? Who are you?" I asked;

> ???-"They say there is a person who will tell you how to survive in this land...

oh wait. That's me."

[Facepalms himself then sighed]

> ???-"My name is Andrew. I am here to give you advice for your journey." The man replied;

> Me-"Wait what journey you mean?" I asked;

[He pauses and looks at me]

> Andrew-"You don't have to worry. Follow me i'll explain." Andrew replied

* I followed Andrew through the woods to the open. Andrew stood next to a few sunflowers.

> Andrew - "You need to protect this from the evil forces."

> Me- "From evil forces?" I asked;

> Andrew - "Yes, there is a force that wants to bring disaster to this place." Andrew continued

"There is magic in this world and there are magical beasts. I feel great potential from you.

But in this situation you can't even defeat Slime. Here are some tips to get you started on your journey. "

[Andrew hands me an dagger, pickaxe and axe]

> Me-"Aright then what shoud i do first?" I asked;

> Andrew-"Find a shelter or build one." Andrew continued “You need to start cutting down a few trees

then I'll help you make things out of wood. "

* Then I started cutting down trees. Surprisingly, it was easier than I thought. And trees that fell on ground

somehow each time i touched it disappeared into the air. I asked Andrew what was going on.

> Andrew-"Just as expected you are blessed with a special power. This power affects your growth.

This type of power will allow you to do more unique stuff and magical things. It also increases physical strength.

As soon as you touch an object, it is stored in your mind. If you want what you need just imagine it."

* I tried to imagine an apple from a tree. Surprisingly, an apple appeared on my right hand.

I cut the tree until Andrew said it's more than enough.

Andrew- "Now we need to collect a few stones, gels and coins."

> Me- "Gel, coin?" I asked;

> Andrew- "Um, you take the gel from Slime and defeat the enemy and get the coin. Use that (Short

Sword)."

*I imagined what he was talking about (Short Sword). But it was like a very well made dagger.

> Andrew - "You need (Short Sword) throughout your journey. Don't Lose it. Think of it as your second life."

* Wow, is he joking or serious?

> Me- "What do you mean?"

> Andrew- "You'll see. Well, you see a few Slime out there. But don't underestimate them."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom