Other Literature Deva's Random Sims 3 stuff

Devalaous

Terrarian
Random Sims 3 Misadventures and Future Side-Projects

I was always going to post this thread in time, show off some of the non-Terraria related stuff I make. I have a lot of content, some of which isnt forum safe due to the censor not always being turned on, so I'll probably never exhaust it all, but hey! People are bound to amused.

But anyway, lets get the random crap started shall we? Remember to watch the thread to excitedly get hyped for new random :red: to laugh at that may or may not come sporadically

That One Time I Made a Creepy Mansion

A year or two ago, a friend asked me to make something in the sims as crazy as the TV show Drawn Together (which btw, is not safe for this forum, hahahaha). So I thought of making a weird reality TV styled story using 8 different lifestates in the style of that show: Bat:red: insane, lewd and crude, and WTFs all round. While that is actually another story, it is tied to this post: There are more than 8 lifestates. So I took the ones not selected for the final eight, and made a second group: "The Drawn Together Rejects".

A witch, zombie, imaginary friend and ghost did not make the cut at the time I made the original "Drawn Together 2" household. The last two expansions introduced the mermaid, plumbot and time traveller lifestates, although the time traveller is not meant for player use. I thus made a new household of a witch, zombie, mermaid, imaginary friend, two ghosts and two plumbots, along with a pet unicorn (the second alternate lifestate for horses)

Introductions are in order, just note that I don't remember everyone's name, this is a WIP project on a backburner and not yet ready for a proper story.

Evelyn Fellshade, the Witch (Magical Girl?)

qLKNegb.jpg

Db9tdOx.jpg

The intended main character of the story, this girl is, as you'd expect from her appearance, a young magician girl skirting the responsibilities of young adulthood. After being rejected from the final cast of the sequel to that one controversial show, she gathers up other rejects and decides to make her own "show", in her family hometown of Midnight Hollow. Recently inheriting a mansion there from her mother, she has no idea whats in store there

Glaice Kelvin, the Ice Mermaid

X25CP3i.jpg

xzrEF45.jpg

Glaice isn't just a regular mermaid, shes from the northern most waters, a rare subspecies that thrives in frigid locations, and are known for psychic abilities. Its unknown how she got dragged into the group, as like all of her kind, she is suitably cold towards others, highly socially awkward and, basically, a complete nerd recluse. She's most active during a raging blizzard, as Midnight Hollow is known for it's fierce winters that brighten the perpetually dark and gloomy town.

Zommy Wilding, the Zombie

lVVC5pK.jpg

9NOmCB0.jpg

Zommy is the tragically undead form of Deshaun Wilding, a poor young man that escaped his tyrannical father in Aurora Skies, and fled to the most remote town on earth, Midnight Hollow, to seek a free life with his best friend, Peanut. Pursuing his interest in a medical career, he failed to realise how different this town was; his first day on the job, he lost his brain in a freak organ donor accident, becoming a zombified shell of his former self. Zommy as he is now called by his friends and household members, seeks his lost brain, and will stumble through the ranks of the medical career to find it. What better place for a zombie to find his brain, than by becoming a renowned brain surgeon!?

Peanut Wilding, the Imaginary Friend

FjPtWYm.jpg

Bq3pEft.jpg

Peanut has been with Zommy/Deshaun for nearly all of his life. Sure, Peanut wasnt exactly "real" until Deshaun's teenage years, making most people think Deshaun was a bit crazy, but he was always there, an invisible friend who's friendship transcended existence itself. He caused quite a shock when a special potion gave him human flesh and a corporeal form. He can still transform back into the toy he was born from when he chooses to. Escaping Aurora Skies with Deshaun, he expected to be with his friend forever...but now he finds himself the caretaker for his zombified friend, and every so often has to calm him down with a good bowl of "Brain Freeze ala mode", a hmoemade icecream dish resembling pink brains. Some say Peanut is quite the talented singer too, maybe he can make a career out of his voice..

Julius Darke, the Evil Ghost

M1LmTst.jpg

8DGbDbT.jpg

FZ9wZOB.jpg

In life, Julius was a feared pirate of Barnacle Bay, who dabbled into arcane powers near the end of his life. Locked in eternal conflict, and bound to the spirit of the one who defeated him, Julius brings the comically diabolical to the Reject household. Every day you can find him floating around the mansion cackling like a madman at some new half-cooked plot, or attempting to one-up his arch-rival

Name Unknown, the Good Ghost

rYcfEbo.jpg

wu3kD5m.jpg

The arch-rival of Julius, this woman was a cop that hunted down Julius relentlessly through and around the pirate island of Barnacle Bay, before finally cornering him one fateful day. In the ensuing conflict however, both were knocked overboard, with Julius meeting a grisly end via the toothy maw of a giant shark, while she herself tragically drowned after being pinned to the anchor. Her last thought was relief in that she brought the region's worst criminal to justice, even at the cost of her own life. The world however, can be cruel. Thanks to the arcane powers Julius had begun to dabble in, both of their souls were trapped in a state of undeath, forever bound as one. Much of her time on the household is spent fixing Julius' sabotage and countering his activities, as you would expect.

The Plumbots

GNxeSDo.jpg

Yp52qCs.jpg

Two ancient deactivated plumbots were found in a sealed room of the manor, one a simple household chore bot, the other...a fully sentient synthetic machine, albeit coated in hundreds of years worth of rust. How and why are futuristic robots rusting away here in the present? Unfortunately, much of the memory banks of the sentient robot are corrupt...as is one of his trait chips, damaged and unremovable, with the hilarious bugged effect of instilling him with sheer terror at the sight of a regular human. In this case, only Zommy is "human" enough, so its not uncommon to see a rusty robot charging through the house, screaming, with a zombie hot in its trail..

Midnight Fellshade, the Unicorn

KkachC3.jpg

BHTNicH.jpg

Evelyn's unicorn companion, Midnight's colours really stand out here in the dark gloomy town. Maybe a bit TOO much..

Shadefall Manor

hADuBAp.jpg

An ancient manor as old as the town itself, the Fellshades have owned the property for a...very long time. Although none have ever lived there long, as people just seem to...never leave. The anguished statues at the front door seem to warn people away..

(As you can see I am nowhere NEAR done with this place. A lot of landscaping outdoors must happen, for one. Will be posting more things from this later, dont expect a proper tory though, there is none yet, only test run pictures)

Last edited:
I didn't want to just create a mermaid; I wanted to make a truly unique one. It was very hard to keep her plainish looking (My Nymph is actually based off her design, Glaice was the template she was crafted from)

Test Runs and Save Preparation

There is a lot of trickery and cheating involved in my stuff, not everything is as easy as I make it appear. Mermaids for example, cannot be made in CAS, and must be made ingame, by converting a regular sim into one. These are the pictures from my test run in Moonlight Falls where I assembled the full team minus the robots (Into The Future wasnt out at that point in time), and this gave me the idea for the creepy mansion (I intended to have them live in this town at first)

A7tJOiI.jpg

Glaice was the first one I made specifically for the group (Zommy and Peanut were imported from an earlier Sims misadventure)

juogE23.jpg

8sdK5Ze.jpg

Lets toy with alternate hairs

CgMOLqU.jpg

She isnt too much of a fan of those, too flashy.

wB7DeBV.jpg

Evelyn originally had this hair, but I instantly switched it to the current hair after buying Midnight Hollow

t1htuZt.jpg

She loves those charred waffles..

p1rXWgH.jpg

Opposites attract sometimes. They hate each other, full negative 100 with Enemy flag, and still, the attraction system kicks in. I experimented with ghost filters here, I couldnt quite figure out how to permanently assign the red and blue filters, so what you see here is red glued on top of "death by shark" and blue glued on top of "death by drowning"

6V4Dqt9.jpg

You didnt DESERVE that llama anyway!

07DgEwE.jpg

Serious standoff number 9003

HZ8QKj7.jpg

Peanut being fabulous as always

kUKNQ7n.jpg

Hes either complaining about dirty dishes or comparing her shell bra to plates

yBuX4o6.jpg

One of the pictures I used for the contest I mentioned. She was still human at the time iirc, its an item or a debug command that makes the mermaid transformation happen

d0BWjS4.jpg

The wondrous Clone Drone Elixir, throw it at someone (or yourself) and you instantly create an NPC clone of yourself...who CAN be romance. This is also Zommy before I zombified him, its just a glorified status effect in TS3 :(

87FH540.jpg

I raised all of the dead people in the graveyard as zombies. EA likes to make all the pre-made dead sims look really weird, thus making them look really dumb if you revive them without editing them

enlVmml.jpg

Impromptu zombie dance party!

h3SS0xY.jpg

Evelyn isnt a morning person some days.

WxL2geY.jpg

What are you going to do with a fish THAT small :|

55PgwIC.jpg

Ah yes, meet an evil witch that has killed Zommy by freezing him to death. She was brought in to help make the Permanent Zombie potion, but the last ingredient just WOULD NOT show up. Thus, zombie spell. (That or the salad killed him)

HNEVaTD.jpg

Pure evil

Xwpq8JB.jpg

"Excuse me Mr Reaper, your a bit close for comfort"

w4yJSQ5.jpg

Normally this is impossible. your body heat almost instantly resets when indoors

0h6QxvE.jpg

Never let death keep you down.

8VquyT8.jpg

OSpc3B4.jpg

The Evil One casts her Reanimation Ritual on the remains..

KqTv7mM.jpg

She certainly loves her evil laughter

OVIdrvh.jpg

Zommy has risen from his grave!

RL4lJvU.jpg

What other evil acts does she get up to? Setting crows on FIRE

Rv8rV0u.jpg

Setting whole buildings on FIRE.

2gztNbQ.jpg

Cursing weird people with crippling hunger

ijDDGa6.jpg

Setting MORE fires.

yr8IS3x.jpg

Petrifying people with her Mida's Touch power (its temporary though)

BGhmeQ7.jpg

Theres nothing you can do but watch as the fire engulfs you.

NkG9HOc.jpg

Unless it wears off before then. Then you scream and panic.

TTTfhMp.jpg

"No, NOT THE CHAIR!"

Reactions: Myu
Test Runs and Save Preparation Part 2

XLkpHq7.jpg

A guy burnt to death, then peed himself as an ash pile o_O

fRMh2jD.jpg

When the reaper comes, all flames flicker out of existence...except this one time.

ML1clFW.jpg

What a nice reaper, helps put out the flames.

52yGl2g.jpg

Have no fear, the reaper is here..although you really should put out those flames.

VsBDEN1.jpg

Eventually he just goes ":red: it, reaping to do" and gets back to his actual job.

BrdRZxL.jpg

The flames continue unabated.

AsAXgaj.jpg

Truly evil, with her foot in someone's ashes

bWRhBNx.jpg

Wait, he's...leaving conventionally?

w7hsA18.jpg

Reaper just driving along.

hZzRNP9.jpg

Just where IS he going?

HHfP0NQ.jpg

An empty lot? He then faded out of existence, back to his realm. Weird.

g3yqe19.jpg

She sets the building on fire again, attracting many more victims.

BTqLY49.jpg

People that drive past stop what they are doing, get out, and run inside...to their demise.

TQg2Bi2.jpg

Some people just want to watch the world burn.

uTsqqok.jpg

Fainting from the horror of it all.

HNtlxbd.jpg

Fainting from lack of water. And has her head crushed underneath a bed.

iOBnaz5.jpg

Mermaids die if they stay out of water for too long.

H4gmrTw.jpg

Maybe you should clean up those rotting dishes, nameless Good Ghost. Its part of your character!

v2Pjekb.jpg

Clone Drone elixirs again!

KbYIMKM.jpg

Oh baby~

ZmW8R4v.jpg

Zommy had to re-enable his Zombified status. I took the time to change his skin colour to match the zombie green so he always looks like a zombie, even when the status isnt on.

kyBCSkM.jpg

There we go, good as new

UjTGcjA.jpg

The charred wood is gone, but the people's remains have not been disturbed. Odd.

STA1igW.jpg

Theres a werewolf in the household now, brought in to hunt ingredients for the elusive Potent Zombification Elixir, which I need to stockpile to keep his zombification up. Zommy seems to like her

VQDPujV.jpg

He needs assistance to swim properly.

AR63k0g.jpg

Fearsome

3gX278d.jpg

The evil one has met her own end at last

r8EPK56.jpg

These faces of sadness cant be genuine right? Mass murderer is gone!

qfaEgwG.jpg

Nice photobomb

UQua2qJ.jpg

"No! I didnt get to deliver more souls to you!"

Mlecx5s.jpg

He isnt the evil thing you think he is. Get out of here!

K3JZ1cT.jpg

o_O?

cyY4DJC.jpg

See, he isnt so bad :p

ZJVPMWP.jpg

Zombies and werewolves making out? Creepy.

RXsRLXv.jpg

She just lifts him up and carries him to the bed o_O

LKkNjAC.jpg

Eating contest!

EMrCO04.jpg

Sorry Zommy, you didnt get there fast enough.

SkTUpDh.jpg

I imagine this is a lewd joke

Sa8Q82c.jpg

Thats not rollerskating! Hes sunburned btw, nice shade of green.

tBlQWmL.jpg

I dont remember what she was doing here.

rkfGE0z.jpg

Everyone on the rink. Any life state that alters walking/running style wont use the rink properly :/

dqyG921.jpg

Another eating contest? Julius and the good ghost reverted to their original ghost colours. Later on I would find a way to forcibly set them to the pet ghost types.

Vm2UU7Y.jpg

Locked in eternal water balloon combat

lxXjyPS.jpg

Zommy lost his zombie status, allowing his sunburn to REALLY show up. Evelyn is sunburnt as well

8WVbHIe.jpg

Oh come on Peanut, no cheating!

LoDEeL8.jpg

Weird dance-off back home

JafINCT.jpg

Glaice got suntanned and looks weird now

CboHjy0.jpg

The dancing is housewide now

g7Dsn1j.jpg

The evil one's ghost is raising zombies..

iJeKJXw.jpg

OXcsEZh.jpg

The second zombie dance party. I had no hand in this or the first one!

csEcNnP.jpg

Unbeleivable. The evil never rests.

1iViWI5.jpg

Zommy's formalwear, hahaha

ZA0Zc7E.jpg

Glaice being affected by the mood lamp, which alters skin colour while near it.

nAsSVBn.jpg

She doesnt fear the alchemy table, she already became a statue

5kX99kq.jpg

Success! One dirty plate turned into a gold ingot

cd13Rcb.jpg

Midnight wants to evaporate the puddle by setting fire to the ground next to it. Smart unicorn. Not.

CAj2B4M.jpg

Such a strange looking thing.

essNi9U.jpg

CQULhZY.jpg

hFLTftA.jpg

BkJlaFU.jpg

wTA0Yzb.jpg

Ub1Q5Dt.jpg

Evelyn ran afoul of Zommy's hunger

t2osVCa.jpg

A reaper joined my household for a time..

srNTp87.jpg

Via clonedroning

epYPcJn.jpg

This was my injoke for a time, making people make out with themselves

ji7wPd4.jpg

My master plan revealed! After getting that one gold statue of the evil witch, I thought "lets decorate a house with gold people"

ZjbzRH4.jpg

One Imaginary Friend joins the collection. One of each lifestate, one of each gender, when gender differences apply.

N8TP25o.jpg

There were a lot of golden ghosts by the time I was done.

bVggnGC.jpg

This is what happens when a simbot's deleted face regenerates

2LWjg7P.jpg

A plantsim turned back into a human

ue5UmSh.jpg

A vampire for the collection.

Iku3uGh.jpg

Just to prove the vampirism

TgLUAjh.jpg

She picked a fight with a reaper, and lost.

hfwneGk.jpg

With statues in hand, I packed up the team and moved to Midnight Hollow

oA4KeUJ.jpg

Creepy hall of statues.

FKM46rQ.jpg

Unfortunately the earliest version was uhhh, shaped like this.

GWvlexT.jpg

I did this in the hopes people would fish off the desk...but it wasnt doable.

DSGjWS9.jpg

Auto-roof at work.

9BH9OW3.jpg

IzHGHQZ.jpg

The first "passable" exterior design was this

The Golden Statues

XrqAygp.jpg

Entrance; Statues of the evil witch and the werewolf from the above update

cfflDDd.jpg

Gnome Mascot

dSsCZCh.jpg

Grim Reaper