• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 LAUNCHES SEP 30: The official launch date for Journey's End to arrive on Xbox and PlayStation is September 30th! Click here for more info. The plan is to have the update on Switch out later this year. Stay up to date with console news here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Disable shift/ctrl click trash

Zitchas

Terrarian
Yes, please give us a way to separate the quick-trash from the smart cursor and other stuff. I use smart cursor, and a variety of the shift-actions. This is specifically what gets me in trouble because I don't notice that there's no space in the destination chest or something, and that the last X items all got trashed instead of moved.

I *never* want to quick trash anything. Ever. I really want to be able to disable this functionality entirely.

I just looked through every mod on mod nexus hoping that someone might have made a mod that does this, but couldn't see anything that sounded like it might.

Zitchas

Terrarian
Yes, I understand that. However at the rate that I accidentally trash things, I'm more likely to trash *terraria* out of frustration and go back to playing Minecraft. I can deal with inventories getting full. I much rather deal with that then deal with accidentally deleting things that I wanted.

Top Bottom