Mobile Door/Chest Dupe Glitch

Its me : )

Terrarian
So in my house i placed a chest right next to a door, then a zombie or a orc had kicked my door open towards the chest, now making only half the chest visible, while the other half being covered by the door. Everytime i would walk threw the door it would dupe the door x2 while keeping the original door in place. Thus allowing me to grind currency at an unfair rate. *Update i emptied the chest in fear of it dissapearing, and low and behold it either vanished or somehow got unmounted. Ive tried to reproduce thus glitch but so far no luck.

So in my house i placed a chest right next to a door, then a zombie or a orc had kicked my door open towards the chest, now making only half the chest visible, while the other half being covered by the door. Everytime i would walk threw the door it would dupe the door x2 while keeping the original door in place. Thus allowing me to grind currency at an unfair rate. *Update i emptied the chest in fear of it dissapearing, and low and behold it either vanished or somehow got unmounted. Ive tried to reproduce thus glitch but so far no luck.
Weird. Never seen anything like that. My doors do disappear at times usually during some kind of an invasion.

Back
Top Bottom