NPCs & Enemies Down Unda!

CinnamonSwirl

Terrarian
The Underworld, put in the nicest terms, is a bit of wasted potential. It's built up throughout the game to keep "Digging Deeper!" but once the Wall of Flesh is defeated, there really isn't much to do there..

So in this thread I'll be discussing my thoughts and ideas for what to add in order to make it a bit more of a viable biome!
Thanks for reading! <3
-----
Enemies
(All Hardmode exclusive enemies in the Underworld have a chance to drop an Igneous Stone)
-----
Lava Shark:
Lava Shark AI
50/60 Damage
600/800 Hp
27/30 Defense

Drops:
Flamin' Fin - 33/66% Chance
Igneous Stone - 1/2% Chance

How to Spawn:
Underworld (Post Wall of Flesh)
---
Molten Spitter:

Drops:
Molten Minigun - 5/7% Chance
Igneous Stone - 2/3% Chance

How to Spawn:
Underworld (Post Wall of Flesh)
---
Igneous Serpent:
Worm AI
Head - 70/80 Damage
Body - 50/60 Damage
Tail - 30/40 Damage (50/80% Chance to inflict 'On Fire!')
2700 Hp
Hardmode version of the Bone Serpent

Drops:
Igneous Blade - 7/10% Chance
Igneous Stone - 3/4% Chance

All of the items dropped and crafted with these items will have an in depth explanation on my 'Some Terraria Weapon, Accessory, & Armour Ideas' thread, so if you're curious, feel free to check it out! :dryadwink:

(Currently undergoing work, thank you for your patience!)

Last edited:
All of the items dropped and crafted with these items will have an in-depth explanation on my 'Some Terraria Weapon, Accessory, & Armour Ideas' thread, so if you're curious, feel free to check it out! :dryadwink:
You should probably link to the other thread, just for ease of access. Otherwise, though, I'm glad to see another attempt at expanding the Underworld! I don't really have a lot to give feedback on right now, but I do quite like the Igneous Stone. (Your title for this thing is also great and I love it.)

You should probably link to the other thread, just for ease of access. Otherwise, though, I'm glad to see another attempt at expanding the Underworld! I don't really have a lot to give feedback on right now, but I do quite like the Igneous Stone. (Your title for this thing is also great and I love it.)

Thanks for all your support! (I'll get the links in there tommorow, I'm kinda tired now)

Back
Top Bottom