Droid Google+ Login issue.

Meihano

Terrarian
Hello guys.

I love your game so much, but, i downloaded the New Version of Terraria at my droid phone and if i Start Terraria of try to log in into Google+ i get a message At the bottom of the screen "no download required". Also if i try to save my worlds or Charakters i get the message again At the bottom "no download required". Thats very Bad.

Hello guys.

I love your game so much, but, i downloaded the New Version of Terraria at my droid phone and if i Start Terraria of try to log in into Google+ i get a message At the bottom of the screen "no download required". Also if i try to save my worlds or Charakters i get the message again At the bottom "no download required". Thats very Bad.
I am also having this issue with the google+ sign in. Was there a way to fix it?

Um that msg isnt an issue. It shows up when the game loads in. Sometimes it can appear if you were out of app and come back into the game at a pause screen. That msg is not an error or issue. I assume it is a way for players to know base data loaded properly amd isn't corrupted.
It has NOTHING to do with saves. Nor is it bad.

The message is not an issue. The ISSUE is that Terraria IS NOT signing in to my Google+ account, or even loading the sign in screen asking me my details for sign in. It just gives me a "no download required" message.
Now im no programmer but thats not how the app is suppose to work, so that makes it an error or issue.
I have uninstalled and re-installed it 4 or 5 times now and i am still getting this issue.

Well the msg is not even related to this. trying to put that in jist distracts. Perhaps your account isn't set up properly. I can force my game to log out and even change accounts. You should post more about the actual issue. I'm not sure if I've gotten a proper login window. I get a profile picker.

Back
Top Bottom