Map-Adventure Dungeons EX (Terraria Map) [WIP]

What improvements could Dungeons EX have? (You play the map first)

• Improved Dungeons

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing, it's all good and all!

• MOAR DUNGEONS!!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
the level design-wait, lemme try to upload screenshot of start area:
Welp, my screenshotting isn't working even though it is! ;/
Just great...

Ahh. That is a temporary starting area. I will make it less hard at the start... with a minilands kind of theme (Anyone remember Minilands from TO? Anyone?)

Yeah, I played it with my friend like 5 times! Ok then... the chests have no loot also and it's impossible to get upwards. The islands are a bit irrelevant too, just saying.

@Artigit, your comments here are completely inappropriate and out of line. You are banned from commenting further in the thread, for starters.

edit: one of your replies has been removed from public view.

Last edited:
@Tunnel King thank you for trying to ward off the trolls!
[DOUBLEPOST=1417304266][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah, I played it with my friend like 5 times! Ok then... the chests have no loot also and it's impossible to get upwards. The islands are a bit irrelevant too, just saying.

Hey, I am building the new version, in which you don't need to ascend to get better early on, but instead, later down the line, you need to descend deeper to the depths of Hell, which probably will have a different look from the rest, kind of like the Cavern.

Ok, sounds good. Support even with no banner!
Thanks! :D

Ok, sounds good. Support even with no banner!
Maybe I can guide you through the new map update personally while playing with you on the map?
Edit: Don't unlock the Golden Chests, I forgot to put loot in them for the First Dungeon.
Edit: Welp, that version is broken, I am going to upload my Post Apocalyptic map instead.

DARN IT! THe map is broken! New version is coming. None of that floating island stuff. Just dungeons and exploration. (Corruption dungeon IS coming)

Dungeons EX Cancelled. Though I am going to make a Post-Apocalyptic map.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dungeons EX Cancelled. Though I am going to make a Post-Apocalyptic map.
Then I will lock the thread.

(You should use the Edit feature instead of multi-posting, though. I've merged your last several posts into one.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom