Efficient Solar Eclipse/Blood Moon AFK Farm

Enderwither02

Spazmatism
Hello, fellow Terrarians!

I'm sure some of you are sick of being killed by eclipses and blood moons by now (if you are not heavily advanced, of course), but not to worry - I have a solution!

First, you'll need:
-A whole lot of wires
-A 1 Second Timer
-Any Wrench
-Wire Cutters (in case you mess up)
-As many Spiky Ball and Sper Traps as you desire
-A drill or pickaxe (Shroomite Digging Claws work especially well, if you have them)

Steps:
  1. Make a structure of any size above ground. It should be high enough that Wraiths and Reapers cannot reach it (approximately 6 blocks)
  2. Place the Spiky Ball Traps and Spear Traps on the bottom of the structure. It's okay if the traps are not perfectly under it.
  3. Set the 1 Second Timer in/on the structure.
  4. Use the Wrench and the Wires to hook up the traps to the timer. Have the Wire Cutters ready, just in case.
  5. Use the drill/pickaxe to make the ground underneath the structure perfectly flat.
  6. Cover any holes, gaps, or other things that would prevent enemies from going under the building with the blocks you just mined up.
  7. Activate the timer when you are ready!
Note: If set in the right place, this can also work well against Goblin and Pirate invasions.

Note: If you add extra to it, it can also work well against the Pumpkin and Frost Moons.

The description is a bit generic and fits many kinds of farms. I don't get a picture in my head of what you're aiming for (or rather I get too many). Could you please elaborate a little? Perhaps add a screenshot or two, to better give us an idea what you mean.
I know taking decent screenshots on the 360 isn't easy, but even a crappy picture taken with a phone is better than no pictures at all.

This is about as good of a picture as I could get:
image.jpeg

I have a Lihzahrd Pressure Plate instead of a Timer, because I never bothered to replace it :/

Back
Top Bottom