Enhanced version of the textures of Terraria 1.3.0.8

Discussion in 'Works-in-Progress' started by psmith, Jan 9, 2016.

1. Techdude594

Techdude594 Skeletron Prime

From the looks of it, the walls look quite a bit better. There are still some issues however. I will report back some time in the future, as I keep playing and looking for them. Thank you for making such an amazing texture pack!

2. psmith

psmith Terrarian

You're welcome! It was fun to make this texture pack. Actually it was more fun than playing with the game..

3. Techdude594

Really, I love this game, and the game is a lot of fun. Even more so with this beautiful texture pack. I am still looking for bugs. I still see this issue with black lines between tiles like trees, gemspark blocks, and others. I would probably just check all of them.

4. Glekkenlode

Glekkenlode Terrarian

Can't wait to try this out, I've been looking for a smooth texture pack everywhere!

5. Techdude594

Hello, it's me again :D
    I hear that 1.3.1 is coming very soon. Will you be updating this texture pack when that update releases? It would be much appreciated :D Thanks :D

6. psmith

psmith Terrarian

Yes. Is there a beta what I can try with Steam?

7. Techdude594

There is no beta testing at the moment. I imagine the update will be upon us very soon, however. How long would it take you to update the pack, say if the update released on Friday, for example?

8. psmith

psmith Terrarian

It depends on how the new textures are made, and how many new textures are there. It shouldn't take a long time, probably a few hours, maybe a few days.

9. Techdude594

That sounds reasonable, can't wait! Thank you for providing us with this beautiful texture pack :D.

10. Creator40290

Creator40290 Terrarian

Do you know where the Content folder is located on MacBook Pro? I've looked everywhere! :sigh:

11. psmith

psmith Terrarian

On my computer, using the Steam version of the game, this is the content folder (inside my user home folder):
    Library/Application Support/Steam/steamapps/common/Terraria/Terraria.app/Contents/MacOS/Content

Creator40290 likes this.
  12. Creator40290

Creator40290 Terrarian

THANK YOU, I really appreciate it!

13. MontezumaI

MontezumaI Spazmatism

Why don't you upload the content packs to mediafire? It'll fix the bandwidth limit...

14. psmith

psmith Terrarian

15. MontezumaI

MontezumaI Spazmatism

Ok, also, with player models, there are some pixels in the clothes that use the player's skin color when there's no armor, I can't get screenshots now, but I'll grab them later.

16. psmith

psmith Terrarian

I don't necessarily need a screenshot if you know the name of the item which has these wrong pixels.

17. MontezumaI

MontezumaI Spazmatism

Ok, it's just stock player clothes, when no armour is equipped.

18. psmith

psmith Terrarian

I finally tracked down the problem. Can you try if the attached images are fixing the transparent pixel issues?

Attached Files:

19. Techdude594

I will be reporting more issues with this pack once summer starts. I am excited for your update to this pack once 1.3.1 comes out. Hope it comes out not too long after the update is released!

20. psmith

psmith Terrarian

You can report issues any time, no need to wait until summer :)
    Is there a release date for 1.3.1 yet?