1. Encountering issues with the Localization/Translations with 1.3.5? Please report them via the section linked below so that we can account for all of them and have them addressed. Thanks! Localization Bugs & Issues Section

Enhanced version of the textures of Terraria 1.3.0.8

Discussion in 'Works-in-Progress' started by psmith, Jan 9, 2016.

1. Techdude594

Techdude594 Skeletron Prime

It is tomorrow :D. Get hyped. I will most likely wait until summer, though I will be sure to give some feedback when you update. You know, finals are painful :(.

2. Techdude594

Also, you might as well change the name of this thread from 1.3.0.8 to 1.3.1! Excited for your texture pack update!

3. Techdude594

Well, the update is out! Or at least in my region... Can't wait for your update! Excited!

4. psmith

psmith Terrarian

Thanks. I already started the conversion, but need to do some tweaks on the converter, it is failing on some of the images now. I'll try to do it tomorrow (it is almost midnight here).

5. Techdude594

Ok, thank you for getting started so early! I am very excited for the release!

6. MadaxTheShadow

MadaxTheShadow Official Terrarian

HYPE! Love what you do here, man. Makes it soooo beautiful!

7. psmith

psmith Terrarian

Uploaded the new 1.3.1 textures to mediafire. Both blend and noblend versions. I don't have time to play with the game now, so let me know if there is any problem with the textures.

8. Techdude594

Thank you very much! Will check out the new textures soon. I probably won't be able to play for a while due to finals, but soon I will check them out!

9. psmith

psmith Terrarian

How can I rename the thread?

10. Techdude594

That, I do not know unfortunately. Perhaps ask one of the mods?

11. Techdude594

Ok, there are some issues to be fixed, but for the most part, the textures look great! I will report back later. If these textures can be fixed, then this game will look just that that bit prettier

12. RetroBomb

RetroBomb Steampunker

Well,I used this texture pack and i have to say it looks great!But the player selection thing is quite blurred

13. psmith

psmith Terrarian

The buttons are indeed blurry, forgot to exclude them when built the release. To fix it download and apply the UI-buttons.zip attachment from the first message in this thread.

14. Techdude594

Hello, it is me again. Do you happen to have an email that I could send images to, in order to make the whole image sending process easier? Thanks in advance. -Techdude

15. psmith

psmith Terrarian

Sent my email in private message.

16. Techdude594

I'm back again. Just want to let you know that 1.3.2 will be out within a month's time. Excited for the update, and the update to this texture pack!

17. psmith

psmith Terrarian

Cool. Ping me when 1.3.2 is out in case I miss it.
    I'm on holiday now and in the middle of changing jobs, so I probably won't notice the new Terraria release.

18. Techdude594

Will do. 1.3.2 should be out before the end of July, it will be a minor update focusing on QoL changes, and most importantly, a new birthday event.

19. Techdude594

Just a heads up, 1.3.2 will be released tomorrow. Looking forward to your texture pack update! Keep up the great work!

20. psmith

psmith Terrarian

Thanks for reminding me, I wasn't following the news. Try to update the texture pack as soon as I can.