Error when playing TModLoader

dyeggoh

Terrarian
So Ive been having a lot of troubles with TModLoader, but i fixed most of them. I downloaded a bunch of mods tried to join a multiplayer game and as soon as i hit "join via steam" the game crashes and this error pops up
Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException: Could not load asset Images\Female_Body_2! Error: The content file was not found.---> Micorsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException: The content file was not found —> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file ‘C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Terraria\Content\Images\Female_body_2.xnb.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, BooleanbFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(string path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.TitleContainer.OpenStream(String name)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content,ContentManager.OpenStream(String assetName)
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content,ContentManager.OpenStream(String assetName)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content,ContentManager.ReadAsset[T](String assetName, Action’1 recordDisposableObject)
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content,ContentManager.ReadAsset[T](String assetName, Action’1 recordDisposableObject)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework..Content.ContentManager.Load[T](String assetName)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Engine.TMLContentManager.Load[T](String assetName)
at Terraria.Main.OurLoad[T](String path)
at Terraria.Main.LoadArmorBody(Int32 i)
at DMD <Terraria.Main: DrawPlayer>(Main, Player, Vector2, Single, Vector2, Single )
at DMD<DMD<Hook<Terraria.Main: DrawPlayer>?5404278>?41865959::Hook<Terraria.Main: DrawPlayer>?5404278>(Main, Player, Vector2, Single, Vector2, Single )
at Terraria.GameContent.UI.Elements.UICharacter.Drawself(SpriteBatch spriteBatch)
at Terraria.UI.UIElement.Draw(SpriteBatch spriteBatch)
at Terraria.UI.UIElement.DrawChildren(SpriteBatch spriteBatch)
at Terraria.GameContent.UI.Elements.UIList.UIInnerList.DrawChildren(SpriteBatch spriteBatch)
at Terraria.GameContent.UI.States.UICharacterSelect.Draw(SpriteBatch spriteBatch)
at Terraria.UI.UserInterface.Draw(SpriteBatch, spriteBatch, GameTime time)
At DMD<Terraria.Main: DrawMenu>(Main, GameTime)
At DMD<Terraria.Main: DoDraw>(Main, GameTime)
At Terraria.Main.Draw(GameTime gameTime)
At Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
At Microsoft.Xna.Framework.SDL2_FNAPlateform.RunLoop(Game game)
At Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run()
At Terraria.Program.LaunchGame_()

The same error shows up when I hit the button to create a single-player game too. If you look at the error it says that it is missing "Female_Body_2.xnb", which I assume is part of the main game assets, as it is supposed to be in the Content Folder within the TModLoader Local Files. I looked in both the Terraria Files and TModLoader files and this asset isn't in any of them. I've verify the integrity of the files several times each and it still doesnt show up. Does anyone know what this error means or how i can just directly add the Female_Body_2.xnb asset?

Back
Top Bottom