Exit code -1 - Minecraft

I'm playing minecraft forge 1.12.2-14.23.5.2854 with the mods: Grimoire of Gaia 3, Potion Core, Patchouli, Extra Golems, Electrobobs wizardry, Baubles, Zettai Magic+, Zettai Grimoires+, Wizardry golems, Seeds for Wizardry, Ghost Spells, Extra Spells, Ancient Spellcraft, Arcane Essentials, Arte Magicum, and Wizardry Fates.

But it is giving me this error when the game is loading the mods:

The game crashed whilst initializing game
Error: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: electroblob.wizardry.spell.SpellRay.<init>(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;ZLnet/minecraft/item/EnumAction;)V
Exit Code: -1

How do I fix it?

I'm playing minecraft forge 1.12.2-14.23.5.2854 with the mods: Grimoire of Gaia 3, Potion Core, Patchouli, Extra Golems, Electrobobs wizardry, Baubles, Zettai Magic+, Zettai Grimoires+, Wizardry golems, Seeds for Wizardry, Ghost Spells, Extra Spells, Ancient Spellcraft, Arcane Essentials, Arte Magicum, and Wizardry Fates.

But it is giving me this error when the game is loading the mods:

The game crashed whilst initializing game
Error: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: electroblob.wizardry.spell.SpellRay.<init>(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;ZLnet/minecraft/item/EnumAction;)V
Exit Code: -1

How do I fix it?
Even then, wrong forums, and these are mods so not many people could help you here.

I think -1 means it crashed because one of the mods was the wrong version. Make sure you have the correct versions of Minecraft, Forge, and all your mods. You don't have many mods so I recommend just checking the version in the file name with the version on CurseForge. If that doesn't work it's probably a mod incompatibility and you need to remove/disable mods one or two at a time until it works. What launcher do you use for Minecraft?

That'd be odd since most of these mods are addons for electrobob's wizardry, and the rest are required or recommended mods. The error is from electrobob's wizardry so I'm going to check that first.

Back
Top Bottom