Expert 2-3 person co-op on Switch, Discord for vc

Racha_

Plantera
Hi! My name is Racha and I have had experience playing Terraria on PC. I just got it on Switch and I am excited to play it with some of you cool people out there. I want to make a brand new Expert, Medium-sized world. I really wanna do voice chat because it's more fun that way, so you'd have to add me on Discord. My Discord tag is _SirRacha_#7972. Also for adding me on the Switch, my friend code is SW-0651-0738-2509. I don't wanna have more than 3 people, because I don't want it to get too chaotic. If you're pretty new to Terraria, that's okay, just... try not to die too much. :)

P.S. DO NOT PLACE TRAINING DUMMIES OR ITEM FRAMES, OR THE WORLD WON'T LOAD. I have been a victim of this bug before!​

I added you both! I would love to play with friends, I just beat wall of flesh and am now having difficulty with all the new mobs due to lower level weapons and armor. Hoping to be able to play along others to help grow. My friend code is 1894-2797-7773

I added you both! I would love to play with friends, I just beat wall of flesh and am now having difficulty with all the new mobs due to lower level weapons and armor. Hoping to be able to play along others to help grow. My friend code is 1894-2797-7773
Hey do you have discord if so add me my discord is extra#5719

Okay so I DO need more people, and PLEASE only say you can play if you have discord and you like to voice chat.

Back
Top Bottom