tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Does nobody have the solution to my Slinger's essence problem? Is the item removed from the mod? Will I be unable to craft Soul of the Universe?

Does nobody have the solution to my Slinger's essence problem? Is the item removed from the mod? Will I be unable to craft Soul of the Universe?
the only problem with your question i can think of would be if you're using the recipe for the slinger's essence on the wiki and the wiki was outdated last i checked.

the only problem with your question i can think of would be if you're using the recipe for the slinger's essence on the wiki and the wiki was outdated last i checked.
Oh, yeah. I realized I could just have the guide examine the ninja emblem. All the other essences use their respective emblems as well. Thanks.

Hey Fargo, the calamity materials in the colossus soul need to be updated. The Ambrosial Ampoule and The Absorber are now combined into The Sponge, so that needs changed. Also, The Arcanum Of the Void can now be upgraded into the astral Arcanum, so that needs changed as well. One more thing, if you can, could you make the waifus and spore sac toggleable? Both are more of an annoyance most of the time. Other than that, the mod is great and I can't wait to see what you do with it. Thanks:happy:
done
My mutant never spawn, so i spawned him through cheat sheet, but he was not in my TOWN NPC list, even though he was clearly there, he was not in the mini map either
fixed

Abomination is bugged apparently rip, fix tomorrow

In the meantime here

NEW UPDATE - v .10.2
Enchantments:
Added 7 more: Molten, Jungle, Fossil, Miner, Chlorophyte, Shroomite, Frost
made recipes much nicer, made some pre-hardmode

Waifus removed from souls temporarily!
bugs fixed

done

fixed

Abomination is bugged apparently rip, fix tomorrow

In the meantime here

NEW UPDATE - v .10.2
Enchantments:

bugs fixed

Awesome! Thank you so much for the work you put into this awesome mod :D Looking forward to the Abomination fix, but until then, I'm super eager to collect all the things for the enchantments! This mod adds so much more fun to collecting in this game, and I'm so glad you're still working on it ^^ Once again, thank you!

Is it safe to assume that all the enchantments will eventually lead to another OP Soul that contains all of them, Prehardmode and then an Upgrade to Hardmode? ;)

Also, would be nice if there was an item sold by the Abommination that spawns in the Slime Rain.

Is it safe to assume that all the enchantments will eventually lead to another OP Soul that contains all of them, Prehardmode and then an Upgrade to Hardmode? ;)

Also, would be nice if there was an item sold by the Abommination that spawns in the Slime Rain.
Yes, the 5 forces will be released tomorrow and then the Soul of Terraria which may be the most op thing yet
Slime rain summon maybe but there not really much point to the event so :p
[doublepost=1497493487,1497493414][/doublepost]Oh yea I forgot to mention I added a spore sac toggle and a melee speed toggle for souls

Slime Crown will get you Slime King, and a TON of gel. Also, Slime Statues are fairly common. Would be cool to be able to summon the event, though!

Slime Crown will get you Slime King, and a TON of gel. Also, Slime Statues are fairly common. Would be cool to be able to summon the event, though!
but isnt imksushi (I dont know what mod give the item) slime stick that activates the event?

Edit: and also the saves the work to get calamity and joost mods legendary weapons.

There are still so many ways to easily get invasions that aren't of the slime variety to farm for the Legendary weapons. Goblin Army, Pirates, Eclipses, Moon Events, to name most of them. Also, those weapons are supposed to be hard and very rare, to begin with. If you really want to make it easier to get, there is always CheatCheet :p

Oh, and Reduced Grinding. Not saying that I am against a Slime Rain spawner, just that it's hardly needed. I WOULD like to see one, just to feel like a proper completionist

There are still so many ways to easily get invasions that aren't of the slime variety to farm for the Legendary weapons. Goblin Army, Pirates, Eclipses, Moon Events, to name most of them. Also, those weapons are supposed to be hard and very rare, to begin with. If you really want to make it easier to get, there is always CheatCheet :p

Oh, and Reduced Grinding. Not saying that I am against a Slime Rain spawner, just that it's hardly needed. I WOULD like to see one, just to feel like a proper completionist
well CoronaKing, since slimes are the weakest of all mobs when having the meteor armor and space gun and if youre lucky some accesories with increased damage modifiers (and a few banners) getting these legendary weapon are more rewarding than using cheatsheet or heros mod dont you think?

oohhh and reduced grinding only applies to vainilla items not modded items.

Still, farming for Legendary weapons that early is a definite choice of the player, and still, not a reason to worry about adding another item for spawning the rain. Also, Reduced Grinding has ways to vastly increase spawn rates, to not need any invasions at all. ALSO, Legendary weapons that early, aren't that great (At least for Calamity, not sure about Joost) that early on. You could farm them a lot easier, with better profit with later invades, when the Legendary weapons for be a lot more worth while. Still, not nearly convincing enough to feel a Slime Rain spawn is needed. Wanted, sure. Would be nice to have, yes. But needed? Not in the slightest.

NEW UPDATE - v .10.2
Enchantments:

bugs fixed
There better be more JoJo references next time.

Hello there,is there support to the Trelamium mod? is it on the list of mods to be added support on the future? i am loving your mod btw,it cuts so much of the farming time and let me get right back on the action as soo as possible :)

Could i have a download link for version 0.9.5.6?

EDIT: The version used for tmodloader 0.9.2.3 please (that was the closest version I could find)

Last edited:
So back to my original question, is there/can I get a download link for version 0.9.5.6 or whatever version is used with tmodloader 0.9.2.3?

Back
Top Bottom