tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Did not see it anywhere taked about, so:
Does the Collosus soul add effects of the shields like Asgardian Aegis, especially the active ability, The sponge and Astral Bulwark (or whatever its called) and stuff alike?

I have noticed that, when using Thorium, you can only craft the Barbarian's Essence with the Sanguine, and not with the Nocturnal? I believe this is a bug, but correct me if I'm wrong.

NEW UPDATE - v .12.0
-Added Leash of Cthulhu, Galactic Reformer, and the Instavator is now way nicer
-Any boss summons that did not have Fargo versions are now reusable
-Added fair recipes for several rare items and conversions between alternate bars.
-Buffed Slime King's Slasher and Slime Slinging Slasher
-Increased max stacks
-Bake Sale works better
-Nerfed Palladium, Mythril, Forbidden Enchantments, and Soul of Terraria
-Fixed the Overloader recipes
-Fixed the Guardian Angel's Soul mayhem
-Fixed single off pixel on the Soul of Terraria
-Fixed force of earth tooltip -Probably more who knows

feed back is good

NEW UPDATE - v .12.0
-Added Leash of Cthulhu, Galactic Reformer, and the Instavator is now way nicer
-Any boss summons that did not have Fargo versions are now reusable
-Added fair recipes for several rare items and conversions between alternate bars.
-Buffed Slime King's Slasher and Slime Slinging Slasher
-Increased max stacks
-Bake Sale works better
-Nerfed Palladium, Mythril, Forbidden Enchantments, and Soul of Terraria
-Fixed the Overloader recipes
-Fixed the Guardian Angel's Soul mayhem
-Fixed single off pixel on the Soul of Terraria
-Fixed force of earth tooltip -Probably more who knows

feed back is good

Amazing

can i ask WHEN the overloader is supposed to start functioning? or is it a passive item i keep on me; as in, say, i buy it and summon skeletron, will he be spawned alone or with 49 friends?
i have it on me; it has no crafting recipe, it isnt a material, and it just sits there looking like...idk, a soul of a gunslinger?
i can see it doesnt work passively, i just blew up king slime, the destroyer, and plantera without anything doing while using it...

can i ask WHEN the overloader is supposed to start functioning? or is it a passive item i keep on me; as in, say, i buy it and summon skeletron, will he be spawned alone or with 49 friends?
i have it on me; it has no crafting recipe, it isnt a material, and it just sits there looking like...idk, a soul of a gunslinger?
i can see it doesnt work passively, i just blew up king slime, the destroyer, and plantera without anything doing while using it...
hard mode id hope

do you have the update that came out an hour ago
yep, downloaded not 2 minutes before my earlier post saying it wasn't working. bought the overloaded after the update as well.

also, side note, screw everything about the correcting software here, this thing made writing this take about 3 minutes longer than it needed too. why...:sigh:

heading off for now, will read up on what you say in the morning, thanks for replying so quickly to my problems fargo :D

Last edited:
Uh, is the Adamantite enchantment meant to murder you?

Took me a while to figure out what was causing it but while causing damage to any enemy or bosses, while using it, a random death ray will hit me for about 95% of my health. Very irritating. Also using Thorium and Calamity if that matters.

EDIT: Also a way to convert blood samples to true shadow scales or something? My friend is trying to make a Summoner Essense and can't since it requires items outside our crimson world. We try to keep our playthroughs contained within the world we started them in.

Last edited:
So, this has to be one of my favorite mods of all time, it's small, simple, and has a lot of utility with other mods.

There's just one problem I have.

The freaking supersonic soul ruining the Soul of Dimensions. What would otherwise be a must-have in your accessory slots once you go through the justifiably long and arduous process of obtaining it is completely and utterly ruined by the supersonic soul reducing your movement controls to "this side of the map" and "that side of the map".

Other than that, it's a stellar mod. I love it to pieces.

i found a bug with the wall of flesh he losses his wall and is just flouting eyes, mouth, and hungries. also the hungries lost the tethers they have but still they behave like normal but you are not pushed along with the wall
bug.JPG
i checked and it is fargo as i had it as the only active mod and this WOF was on a new world idk if there are other glitches besides this though
[doublepost=1501144349,1501143977][/doublepost]
So, this has to be one of my favorite mods of all time, it's small, simple, and has a lot of utility with other mods.

There's just one problem I have.

The freaking supersonic soul ruining the Soul of Dimensions. What would otherwise be a must-have in your accessory slots once you go through the justifiably long and arduous process of obtaining it is completely and utterly ruined by the supersonic soul reducing your movement controls to "this side of the map" and "that side of the map".

Other than that, it's a stellar mod. I love it to pieces.
i had the same problem just go into setting got to controls and down to modded settings and set the soul toggles to a key that will give you the option to turn super speed and anything else you want on and off

figured id post this in relation to my earlier post, when i logged on to my character this morning, the overloader IS a material, so i dont know what is going on with it. but it appears to be functioning now, so....iunno!

figured id post this in relation to my earlier post, when i logged on to my character this morning, the overloader IS a material, so i dont know what is going on with it. but it appears to be functioning now, so....iunno!
Perhaps you just forgot to reload your mods when you updated.

Perhaps you just forgot to reload your mods when you updated.
see my first post of yesterday, i had just updated the mod to newest version, had played for about an hour and a half lasty night. it didnt function as intended, upon loading and entering my world this morning it was functioning as intended. i got murdered by idk how many duke fishrons :D

Back
Top Bottom