tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Is it working properly? i killed few bosses already but all it shows is the Goblin Battle Standard... i killed so far the Slime King, Eye of Cthulhu & Desert Scourge and Crabulon from Calamity. Tha active mods are MultiLure, AutoTrash, Boss Checklist, Potion Merchant, Calamity and Magic Storage, Any know bug? :confused:

Is it working properly? i killed few bosses already but all it shows is the Goblin Battle Standard... i killed so far the Slime King, Eye of Cthulhu & Desert Scourge and Crabulon from Calamity. Tha active mods are MultiLure, AutoTrash, Boss Checklist, Potion Merchant, Calamity and Magic Storage, Any know bug? :confused:
The abomination sells event items. the Mutant is the one who sells the boss summon items. the mutant should look like he has the head of the eater of worlds with a brain exposed. the abomination looks like the headless horseman, with a pumpkin like head. also the abomination has a scythe.

Hey, is it possible that you add an Ogre and Etherian Dark Mage summoning items, like how you did with Betsy? I know they're technically minibosses, but I'd personally like that for farming purposes. Also, say you need something from tier 1 for building purposes, (War table, Banners, Trophies and Masks) But you're on tier 2 and don't really want to bother with Plantera/Golem yet. I think it'd be quite useful. I'd also be willing to sprite it, if you would like.
I can add that sure and sprite would be nice :p

Could you try and add support to dadude summoning items or make it so that after X vanilla boss moded summons are available? kinda sucks having to farm the materials for some of these (looking at you tremor)

Could you try and add support to dadude summoning items or make it so that after X vanilla boss moded summons are available? kinda sucks having to farm the materials for some of these (looking at you tremor)
This is either a troll comment or you haven't used this mod with other mods...

Depending on the mod, after either defeating the modded boss or a vanilla boss close to when the modded boss is meant to be defeated, the mutant sells that item.

In the future, have a good look at the thread or the wiki before commenting something like this

Also Tremor is one of those mods where you must defeat that specific boss

Are you planning to make an update soon where the mutant has a post moon lord option next to hardmode and pre-hardmode? I ran out of boss summon spots much before I had even gotten through half of the post moon lord bosses although I had summoned about every boss pre moon lord.

Are you planning to make an update soon where the mutant has a post moon lord option next to hardmode and pre-hardmode? I ran out of boss summon spots much before I had even gotten through half of the post moon lord bosses although I had summoned about every boss pre moon lord.

An answer for your question can be found here:
You're using too many mods!

but really a third shop is not doable unless I was super advanced coder since no NPC has more than 2 buttons
and yes i should make grealm thing sold

Can you please tweak the recipe for the Slinger's essense and the World Shaper Soul? Both of them needed holiday items and I know you can change the clock or use some Thorium items, but the Fruitcake Charm in particular was hard to get. For some reason, the first like 600 presents didn't give me one. I eventually got one, but I think it was more work than necessary. Another option is adding a recipe to craft the Bloody Machete, Fruitcake Charm, or Toolbox. Also, the Trawler Soul requires 5 Old Shoes. I think it would be better if it was any 5 fishing junk items instead.
On a side note, can you add a slime rain summon?

Been meaning to ask this for a while now.

Concerning the up and coming Soul of Infinity, will its effects improve compared to its components, like with Soul of the Universe and Soul of Dimensions? Like the attack power from Soul of the Universe going from 66% to 100%, or the damage reduction and defense on Soul of Dimensions going from 30% and 25, to 40% and 50?

Also, have you given thought on the Fargo style armor I suggested? I had this crazy idea for the crafting recipe.

This is either a troll comment or you haven't used this mod with other mods...

Depending on the mod, after either defeating the modded boss or a vanilla boss close to when the modded boss is meant to be defeated, the mutant sells that item.

In the future, have a good look at the thread or the wiki before commenting something like this

Also Tremor is one of those mods where you must defeat that specific boss
well many of the mods must be "beat boss to buy summon" because i play with half of the mods that are compatible OR more that still are and about half of them require me to beat the boss,problem is,some bosses have summons whose recipes dont really show how to make it,like many tremor ones that show certain items that i dont know HOW to obtain

Hey Fargo just an suggestion to this third shop on the mutant? why dont you put with the abomination npc for the moment (yes I know the npc is invasion events)but when you have the 3rd shop option for the mutant stable and ready just make an update.

Can you please tweak the recipe for the Slinger's essense and the World Shaper Soul? Both of them needed holiday items and I know you can change the clock or use some Thorium items, but the Fruitcake Charm in particular was hard to get. For some reason, the first like 600 presents didn't give me one. I eventually got one, but I think it was more work than necessary. Another option is adding a recipe to craft the Bloody Machete, Fruitcake Charm, or Toolbox. Also, the Trawler Soul requires 5 Old Shoes. I think it would be better if it was any 5 fishing junk items instead.
On a side note, can you add a slime rain summon?
all holiday items are obtainable always in the next update
any fishing junk good idea
[doublepost=1496634717,1496634667][/doublepost]
Been meaning to ask this for a while now.

Concerning the up and coming Soul of Infinity, will its effects improve compared to its components, like with Soul of the Universe and Soul of Dimensions? Like the attack power from Soul of the Universe going from 66% to 100%, or the damage reduction and defense on Soul of Dimensions going from 30% and 25, to 40% and 50?

Also, have you given thought on the Fargo style armor I suggested? I had this crazy idea for the crafting recipe.
it will do something similar to that yea
also nothing on that armor mainly cuz armor is a pain lol
[doublepost=1496634777][/doublepost]
Hey Fargo just an suggestion to this third shop on the mutant? why dont you put with the abomination npc for the moment (yes I know the npc is invasion events)but when you have the 3rd shop option for the mutant stable and ready just make an update.
the new shop is actually already wrking
[doublepost=1496635275][/doublepost]here have a gif
https://gyazo.com/65e2bfb894ec34f9eec9a7784deaa5b0

Back
Top Bottom