Single Player/Multiplayer
Both
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
Edit since 1.4.1 update:

Thank you Re-Logic for making living wands available by shaking trees. Now we can get them in every world and don’t have to be sad when we obtain a Finch Staff instead.

————————————————

Since the release of 1.4, the finch staff got added as a drop from living wood chests, but it seems to override the existing items like the living wood wand and living leaf wand instead of getting added alongside with the wands. The wiki also notes the living wands to be 100% so I might have a feeling that this is a bug.

1593018874712.png

1593018905527.png

Last edited:
Since the release of 1.4, the finch staff got added as a drop from living wood chests, but it seems to override the existing items like the living wood wand and living leaf wand instead of getting added alongside with the wands. The wiki also notes the living wands to be 100% so I might have a feeling that this is a bug.

View attachment 280397

View attachment 280398
Well, I think you only get one or the other, is just how it’s been for a while.

1.4 introduced the possibility for a Finch Staff to spawn in Living Wood Chests. There's about a 1/3 chance the chest will contain a Finch Staff and a 2/3 chance it will contain the pair of Living Wood wands.

Back
Top Bottom