Five Nights at Freddy's Map (WIP)

GIRGHGH

Empress of Light
I'm making a fnaf map. It is going well, but isn't at completion. No upload currently available. It's not functional other than lights and cameras. There are all 4 normally viewed anamatronics. Because there is no Freddy poster in the office to press his nose, I just added the function of a bunny statue in your room. If it happens to be a blood moon though, don't press the button.

Here are some images!
D6F6545F76679AC3516C60DB3D8922126FD03B5C

6D69B39CE053A6F619C4FC8899396D80726A873E

848C1C5216711129C427BAE3E0B3C1FFE6E121C6

8CB578141D22CC8B08B206DCE08BE4D1CEFAD9FE

382EB8857B0F7A3E51BF5B2BD24E4A2E4EF0E548

Reactions: Xro
This is pretty neat, coming from someone very interested in FnAF but too much a coward to play the actual game.

If you don't mind me asking, how's this map going to play out?
Are you going to have something that you need to keep out of the office?

use the space creature pants for foxy, because his legs are bare endoskeleton.
Ok. I hadn't put much thought into it yet. I wasn't actually being serious about it at first, so i just kind of slapped stuff together.
This is pretty neat, coming from someone very interested in FnAF but too much a coward to play the actual game.

If you don't mind me asking, how's this map going to play out?
Are you going to have something that you need to keep out of the office?
This map is really just for looks, but if you are any good at wires, I'd be happy to hand it to you, if you can make the map have actual funcition.

This map is really just for looks, but if you are any good at wires, I'd be happy to hand it to you, if you can make the map have actual funcition.
I don't think it it would be possible to do that in terraria without a mod, and even then it would be pretty hard to make
also you misspelled function

I don't think it it would be possible to do that in terraria without a mod, and even then it would be pretty hard to make
also you misspelled function
Sorry, I was in a hurry and didn't bother fixing it. I still wont if that's what you are asking.

The most wiring I've ever done was using acuators to make a toggling bridge over a lava pit. I don't really have an idea of how this would work.
TerrorPenguin is probably right, this would only really work with the help of some kind of mod.

There's not really any mob that simulates the animatronics properly. I doubt there's a way to replicate the power drain of the doors, lights, and cameras either.

The most wiring I've ever done was using acuators to make a toggling bridge over a lava pit. I don't really have an idea of how this would work.
TerrorPenguin is probably right, this would only really work with the help of some kind of mod.

There's not really any mob that simulates the animatronics properly. I doubt there's a way to replicate the power drain of the doors, lights, and cameras either.
If only there was a way to make my mannequins change locations.

Back
Top Bottom