Flareblitz custom texture overhaul.

Flareblitz9000

Terrarian
Hello terrarians, this texture pack contains random textures that vary from making some items looks more realistic like adding rust to some weapons, taking references from anime and video games, and other pop culture stuff including memes. currently a small portion of things have been re-textured however there is plans for more to come.

Here's some of the stuff included in the pack currently.

Something that everyone will like
stardust armor.PNG
star platinum.PNG

This is my take on Star Platinum, I hope it looks good.

Currently in this pack there's only 4 bosses that have been re-textured, here I have my version of queen bee modeled after Vespiquen the beehive pokemon.
vespiquen1.PNG
vespiquen2.PNG

Along with this, I've re-textured a few of her drops plus the hornet staff which is crafted from using 14 beeswax.
combee.PNG

The hornets summoned are combee.

Currently 4 Town NPC's have been changed

Here's the party girl re-textured as Belle Delphine.
belle delphine.PNG

Next, here's the stylist as Ryuko Matoi from Kill la Kill.
matoi.PNG

I even gave her a scissor blade to use.

Next I have the Tax Collecter as Scrooge McDuck.
scrooge mcduck.PNG

The last NPC that was re-textured is the guide but I'll let that be a surprise when you first see him and then you can have a little laugh.
Then you can laugh about the guide again when you get to wall of flesh.

• weapons:
    • Melee:
      • The majority of pre-hard mode weapons have been re-textured although there's a few that haven' been re-textured
      • The slap hand has also been re-textured
        slap hand.PNG
    • Ranged:
      • Some early game bows have been re-textured (the ones made of wood or metal.)
      • The Bee's Knees
      • Mini shark
      • Mega shark
      • Onyx Blaster (including the energy it shoots)
      • Happy grenades and the sparkle slime balloon (both resemble gamer girl bath water)
    • Magic:
      • Wand of sparking (inspiration from Minecraft)
      • Razor Blade Typhoon (just the book, not the magic effect)
    • Summoner:
      • Hornet staff
      • Stardust guardian
  • armour:
    • pre-hard mode
      • Ninja armour
    • hard mode
      • stardust armour
  • enemies:
    • bosses
      • King Slime
      • Eye of Cthulu
      • Queen Bee
      • The Twins
    • regular
      • almost all slimes have been retextured from both pre-hard mode and hard mode.
  • Town NPC's
    • party girl
    • stylist
    • tax collector
    • guide
  • MISC
    • several other items that don't fit in the above have also been re-textured which include fallen stars and gold fish.
    • some UI changes have also been made including the multi player team system and the loading sunflower at the beginning of the game.

I hope this texture pack is liked and if you'd like leave a comment or suggestions for things to add into the texture pack when i add the next part of it at a later date that's not determined yet.
I will consider all comments giving ideas as for things to add to the texture pack as I'm one person and cant think of thousands of changes for most of the items in terraria.
also to see some of the texture pack changes you'll need to enable the pack then close the game.

Attachments

• flareblitz custom texture overhaul.zip
    480.1 KB · Views: 221
Back
Top Bottom