Mobile Freezing in Local Multiplayer

TangyBoi3

Terrarian
Your Terraria Device
Galaxy S21 FE, Galaxy A23
Mobile OS
Android 13
I'm (Galaxy s21) hosting a master mode playthrough and experiencing screen freezing when near another player (Galaxy a23) that started happening yesterday. My screen completely stops, but my character still moves and attacks on the other player's screen if I press the corresponding buttons. After a while, the other player is kicked out of the world displaying the "Lost Connection" message, however my screen still displays the frozen image. When I exit the app and reenter the world, my character is rolled back to before I started the session, regardless of whether autosave is on or not.

Both of us have tried resetting our phones, reinstalling the game, and creating completely new characters, but it doesn't stop. I can record and provide more videos and images on request, but this short clip is all I have at the moment.

edited for grammar and inaccuracies

Last edited:
Thanks for the report! To confirm, are you hosting via port forwarding, or ZeroTier? The latter often has hiccups like this due to being a 3rd party app, which will likely be out of our control.

Thanks for the report! To confirm, are you hosting via port forwarding, or ZeroTier? The latter often has hiccups like this due to being a 3rd party app, which will likely be out of our control.
Local multiplayer, so just port forwarding. No third party apps, might be an issue with just my router i think.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom