3DS Frost Moon Help Wanted

TerrariaOn3DS

Plantera
I can do well in the frost moon, me and my brother do this event together all of the time and have only ever made it to the first wave that Ice queen spawns. We are trying to get her drops but we can't really progress fast enough to kill her more than once! I need some tips on how to progress faster through the waves.

Maybe make an arena with some jungle temple traps to help, and if you have the pine needle weapon, use it with a mage set(spectr armor) and there you go that is pretty much how I know what to do(I never got to the queen, I gave up on frost moon after making my arena then the everscra getting me the pine needle weapon first try after I made the arena, made me so happy but mad lol)

I remember using dragon armor with terra blade and vampire knives, as well as mostly melee boosting accessories. I think the most I killed the Queen in one Frost moon was 4 times before it was daytime. If I were you use beetle armor with scale mail as that provides a large dps.

If you have defeated Plantera, Scourge of the Corruptor with ichor works well for one player, with the other player using a more focused higher power weapon.

Also the rainbow gun can help. Either flat across the floor where you're fighting, or in an arch over you. It can provide a little help with the lesser enemies, allowing you to concentrate on the bigger ones.

Back
Top Bottom