PS4 Game disconnects from psn

Yea i know exactly what he means, it happens to me, i can be playing fine offline, but switch it to online mode, give it 30 seconds, it always kicks me to main menu and says disconnected from psn

PSN/Xbox Live are almost always under attack from griefers/extorsionists that uses massive botnets to perform DDoS attacks. From time to time they are sucessful at disrupting the service, until the network ninja's at PSN/XL HQ reconfigure the routers.

Just wait a little, and it will be fixed. Think of it as a little bad weather.

Hello. I have same problem on ps4 I always lose connection to psn. Happens about every 30 secs to a min when game is started. Makes game unplayable with friends. I have deleted and reinstalled to start fresh works for little bit but starts doing the same thing again. Game is updated to latest patch. Could it be a bug?? Any ideas of a fix?

hmm, well at least I know its not just me then, funny thing is I have a number of friends I play this online with, I would say 6 out of 10 disconnect when they try go online, but the other never have any connection problems whatsoever, so I would say not a bug as such :(

Hello. I have same problem on ps4 I always lose connection to psn. Happens about every 30 secs to a min when game is started. Makes game unplayable with friends. I have deleted and reinstalled to start fresh works for little bit but starts doing the same thing again. Game is updated to latest patch. Could it be a bug?? Any ideas of a fix?
Do you have issues playing any other games online?? It could be your internet service not actually Terraria.
hmm, well at least I know its not just me then, funny thing is I have a number of friends I play this online with, I would say 6 out of 10 disconnect when they try go online, but the other never have any connection problems whatsoever, so I would say not a bug as such :(
Only 1 group of people experiencing an issue doesn't necessarily mean it's not a bug. There are plenty of bugs that aren't universal.

Do you have issues playing any other games online?? It could be your internet service not actually Terraria.

Other games seem to work fine. Didn't really do a heavy test. I did unplug my router and modem to reset everything still did not help. I'll prob try to hook a hard line up this weekend. But I really think it has nothing to do with my net. Same thing was happening with my brother this past weekend when we were trying to play together. Hopefully it will work it self out. Maybe just have to wait for a patch and maybe it will fix it.

Back
Top Bottom