**REPORTED** Game Freezing/Crashing when underground

UrBoiJasonYT

Terrarian
Currently trying to do a master mode summoner playthrough and I've noticed while trying to search for a cloud in a bottle my game continues to crash once I reach a certain depth in my world. This also happens on other worlds including the "getfixedboi" special seed when I go upwards and hit around the same depth. I'm not particularly sure what could be causing this but I really hope this gets fixed soon because it makes the game unplayable since it doesn't save any progression. I'm not sure the exact depth but it seems to occur when I'm around the bottom of the underground layer and entering caverns.

Currently trying to do a master mode summoner playthrough and I've noticed while trying to search for a cloud in a bottle my game continues to crash once I reach a certain depth in my world. This also happens on other worlds including the "getfixedboi" special seed when I go upwards and hit around the same depth. I'm not particularly sure what could be causing this but I really hope this gets fixed soon because it makes the game unplayable since it doesn't save any progression. I'm not sure the exact depth but it seems to occur when I'm around the bottom of the underground layer and entering caverns.
Thank you for reporting this and sorry you are experiencing this. Does the game freeze temporarily (even if it's a few minutes) or does it crash (the game gets closed)? This would be super useful for us to be able to fix it 🙏

Thank you for reporting this and sorry you are experiencing this. Does the game freeze temporarily (even if it's a few minutes) or does it crash (the game gets closed)? This would be super useful for us to be able to fix it 🙏
The game ends up permanently freezing and requires me to restart the application. On certain occasions though it will just completely crash and put me in the report issue screen for ps5.

Back
Top Bottom