Golem Cheese Needed

Sir Gamalot

Official Terrarian
The one pre-lunar events boss I can't beat consistently is Golem. My loadout is Shroomite Armor, Chlorophyte Shotbow, Onyx Blaster, and a Daedalus StormBow. Holy and Ichor arrows. Jetpack, Obsidian Shield, Frostspark Boots, Ranger Emblem, and a Magic Quiver. I'm not bad at the game, but I'm tired of this dude. I need a consistent way to win against him. I'd like to hear your best methods.

Go melee full survivability

Weapon : Terra Blade (giga broken trust me), Any summon (Sanguine staff would be best)
Armor : Turtle / Hallowed

Accessories :
- Fire Gauntlet
- Mechanical Glove
- Star Veil
- Warrior Emblem
- Berserker Glove / Frozen Shield (your choice)
- Worm Scarf / Brain of Confusion (expert mode)
- Worm Scarf / Brain of Confusion (master mode)
Reforge 2 to violent, the rest warding

Potions :
- Regen, Ironskin, Thorns (no need for swiftness we'll be facetanking)
- Endurance & Lifeforce
- Obsidian Skin (Necessary. Golem inflicts only one debuff, on fire and if you have this he cannot stop your insane regen)
- Wrath, Rage, Summoning (optional)
- Exquisitely Stuffed
- Flask of Ichor/cursed
- Ale/Sake (optional)

Buffs :
- Sharpening Station
- Bewitching Table

Arena Prep :
- Honey pool (use bubbles)
- Campfire, Heart Lantern, Sunflower, Bast Statue

Summon golem, Hook on to Your honey pool, and start swinging
Open to suggestions & questions :)

Last edited:
Ranger semi-cheese strat :

1. Build a row of platform 60-70 blocks above the spawner
2. Place a teleporter at both ends of the platform
3. put a pressure plate on one of the teleporter
4. Wire everything up
5. Summon golem, then go up to the platform and start running TOWARDS the teleporter with the pressure plate.
6. profit

Use the Chlorophyte Shotbow with holy arrows. For accessories, your loadout is good, but i would replace the jetpack with a master ninja gear (since you wont be flying), and the obsidian shield with a stinger necklace (optional)

Use the Chlorophyte Shotbow with holy arrows. For accessories, your loadout is good, but i would replace the jetpack with a master ninja gear (since you wont be flying), and the obsidian shield with a stinger necklace (optional)
That sounds both quick, and doable for my class of choice as I have both those accessories. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom