Golem isn't just that one pushover boss before Moon lord.

I think Golem is meant to teach you about the upcoming Moon lord Fight.
It introduces you to the most basic mechanics of that fight.
Theory?
Interesting take. The only thing is that when Golem was added there was no intention of the Moon Lord being added, because 1.2 was supposed to be the final update (shocker). So, Golem wasn’t originally meant for this purpose. It is a possibility that they had Golem’s mechanics in mind when they designed the Moon Lord, though.

Interesting take. The only thing is that when Golem was added there was no intention of the Moon Lord being added, because 1.2 was supposed to be the final update (shocker). So, Golem wasn’t originally designed for this purpose. It is a possibility that they had Golem’s mechanics in mind when they designed the Moon Lord, though.
I was thinking of that

I just think the fact that they were designed separately from each other like that makes it less likely that their similarities are anything more than a coincidence. I also think the fact that the cultist and pillars are in between the two bosses also lowers the chances of this, because why would they have a tutorial boss, only to throw two completely different fights that are pretty complex themselves at you directly after. That, to me, would feel pretty inconsistent design-wise if Golem is meant to be a tutorial for the Moon Lord.

Back
Top Bottom